The Escape

Widow couldn't believe she had lost Omega, she had checked the medical bay with no luck, she tried Omegas personal quarters with no luck. Ever since the boys were deployed to Onderon Omega has but more than fascinated with the crew. Widow had to admit she admired the curious nature but she was unsure of how well it would be received with how quickly things are changing around here. As widow was about to check her old barracks that she shared with the Batchers she heard the commotion of the shock trooper taking Omega out of the room by force. Widow knew she had a choice to make, right here and right now. She knew Omega talked to Hunter before they left for the mission, hell she was proud of the girl for having the guts to do so.

She heard Omega yelling and knew that her mind was made up. Widow knew she couldnt take them all at once in this hall so she played it casual as she walks around the corner "Omega there you are!" She exclaims grabbing the attention of the troopers and Omega who is smiling at her. "Sorry about her, she has a curious mind and likes to wonder off." she pauses "I do hope she didn't get into any trouble" Widow finished looking at the trooper. "Make sure to not let her leave your sight again Agent." he pauses and looks down at her "If there is a next time she wont be so lucky" she said in a low aggressive tone that made Widow want to vomit as Omega was aggressively shoved to her.

Widow pulls Omega back to the medical bay, once the door is secure Omega looks down ashamed and almost wanting to cry "Im sorry... I just wanted to help them get their stuff back to them somehow." Omega pauses as Widow walks over to her with a sense of understanding as she kneels down to be at eye level "I thought that if I could get them to you, they would have a better shot at having the gear with them" she finishes as tears are threating to fall from her eyes. Widow smiles softly and hugs Omega tightly, the blond returns the hug as she buries her face in the crook of the woman's neck.

"Hey, hey its okay Mega." Widow coos softly into her ear "I need you to listen to me very carefully, okay?" Widow says as they pull away from the embrace, Omega nods and has a determined look on her face. "We are not staying here, you and I are a team." she pauses "I'm going to need you to get captured though." Omega looks at widow in confusion, "Captured? But why can't I stay with you?" the girl asked. Widow smiled "Because I need to grab armor to blend in and unfortunately I cant blend in if I have you with me. plus I will know where you are so that way we can make a quick escape." Widow finishes. Omega nods in understanding what the plan is.

Once Widow knows that Omega has been captured and is in a cell safely, she makes her way into the supply room that contains equipment of armor that belongs to the clones, she notices a crate that has black armor inside of it, what she found to be curious about it is that the armor could fit a woman 'Huh, how convenient' she chuckled to herself as she is slipping on the armor over her normal black suit attire, she cant help but linger ats the blue and orange bands that are on her forearm. She had them placed after she left service with the 501st and the 212th legions, she smiles fondly for a moment and places the armor over her attire. She reaches for the helmet and as she is placing it on she has a feeling that the boys came back for her and hopefully Omega, she knew in this moment, she cannot afford to mess up this plan. She knew that the chances of escaping really depending on her success of the mission.

Widow makes her way towards the hangar bay, where she sees others, who are dressed in the same armor attire as her,  she sees that they are pointing their weapons towards the Bad Batch, what she can't believe is who the leader of the new troopers are. She could hear Crosshairs voice echoing throughout the main hanger taunting her team, her family and she could stand by idly and watch. Widow set her blaster for stun, she was able to glance over and saw Omega with Hunter. She let out a breath of relief that she didn't know she was holding in since she left Omega, she walked up to the troopers who wore the same armor with her weapon lowered as she hears Hunters voice say "Guess we're disobeying that order too" he says plain and simple, a huge fire fight erupts as everyone takes cover. Widow takes cover near a crate located near the Havoc. She starts to stun those on the opposing side of her, it doesn't go unnoticed by Echo who already knew that was Widow based off her form.