Caledonia

Widow takes a deep breath as she sits on the havocc by her self, not even bothering with sitting on one of the chairs available in the ship she chose to sit in her and Hunters makeshift pallet on the floor, her hands still hold the Ambulant that belongs to her brother. She knows that he would never call on her unless he absolutely had to, her brother had stood up to her mother when she placed both herself and her sisters into the Widow program off world. He and her father were the only ones to fight for her and her sisters to stay and not live the life of an assassin, ultimately in the end they were taken to be trained, while her Da and Brother were made to be the black sheep and shunned from the grounds. With tears slowly forming in her eyes she knew she had to go back, Widow didn't want to burden the others with her family drama but knew they would help her in anyway they could.

Widow could hear the faint sounds of footsteps approaching the ship, she quickly gets up, wipes her tears away from her eyes to fix her composure and just in time shes greeted with the faces of Echo, Wrecker, Tech, Omega and Hunter all ready to follow her for whatever awaits them. Out of no where they all stand at attention for her when Hunter speaks up "What are your orders?" his eyes meeting hers, with a soft chuckle she tries to keep her composure but with a small sniffle "I know if I say to stay here you all wont follow that order no matter what" she pauses with a soft smile "So onward to Caledonia, Tech here are the coordinates" she walks over to Tech with a piece of paper she pulls from her pouch on her belt and hands it to him, with no words he nods to her and takes the paper from her hands. Widow looks around to everyone and smiles "I love you all in many different ways and thank you" as she finishes managing to keep her composure mostly Tech places his hand on her shoulder "I also have this sense of brotherly love for you Liberty" he nods, she places her hand on his own that is on her shoulder "Elara..." she pauses and takes a breath "My common name is Liberty, but my birth name is Elara." she looks to everyone expecting the looks of distrust but is greeted with those who understand why she kept things to herself, even Hunter who she expected to have somewhat of a disappointed expression just looked towards her with kindness and adoration "I'm so-" She began but was cut off by Tech "No need to be sorry, we all suspected you kept secrets to yourself. We all understand." with that he squeezes her shoulder and then departs for the cockpit.

Omega steps forward to look towards Widow and smiles at her as she takes her hand "Elara? It suits you better than Liberty or Widow." Omega states as she hugs the woman, Widow couldn't help but smile and hug Omega back with unexpected tears now pouring down Widows face, making her drop to her knees and hug Omega tighter "Bring it in!" Wrecker bellows out as he joins in on the hug while pulling Echo and Hunter in with him "Tech get in on this!" Wrecker shouts out causing Hunter to bury his head in Widows neck as he and the others kneel beside her and with a soft grunt only Widow could hear Hunter buried his face in the side of her neck, Echo is on her other side kneeling with his arms around her and Omega, Wrecker swoops up everyone off their knees with his arms and engulfs them in his own hug but quickly puts them down on their feet, Tech walks in upon Wreckers request he looks at the sight "I do not see the purpose of this" Tech states making Widow chuckle as she looks back to him, with the several tears in her eyes Tech sighs as he walks over to embrace the group briefly  before he goes back to the cockpit and looks back one more time at the group embrace with a faint smile.

As the emotional moment settles, the group prepares for their journey to Caledonia. Widow, now known as Elara, feels a sense of relief and acceptance with her newfound openness. The camaraderie and understanding among the team strengthen their bond, making them more united than ever before. As the Havoc takes off and the stars pass by in the vast expanse of space, Elara sits with her family, discussing their plans for Caledonia. "I will be quite honest I have no idea what we are getting into, I haven't kept up with anything since I left." Elara states "I'm going in just as blind as everyone here, so just be ready for anything." she finishes leaning back into her chair feeling Hunters arm slung over it as his fingertips rest on her shoulder.