Saleucami

Widow POV:

Omega was sleeping in what looked like an uncomfortable position, she was still sitting up but her head was leaning to the side and as I knew all to well you wouldn't be comfortable waking up to that. So I picked up the blond without disturbing her, now she's laying on the floor with her head in my lap peacefully, at some point wrecker came and joined us on the floor so I wouldn't be alone.

Hunter was with Echo and Tech trying to figure out where to go from here now that we are fugitives of the newly established Empire, so when Wrecker joined me I was more than happy for his company as he sat beside me. He looked sad as he settled in next to me, "You okay Wreck?" I asked him softly "Yeah, i'll be fine." he pauses "I guess" he shrugs clearly not wanting to speak on the matter. I nod my head in understanding, "Hey Wid?" he ask hesitantly "Hm?" I say as I lean my head back "Do you care if I um- if I- no never mind" Wrecker said embarrassed of the question "No no use your words" I urge him gently as I close my eyes to rest. "Right, could I em use your shoulder?" he ask nervously "To uh- use as a pillow?" he finishes. I silently snort out a laugh "C'mon big guy, you all have been through a lot, its the least I can do." I feel Wrecker shift as he lets his head rest on my shoulder.

Not long after I hear him snoring lightly but sound asleep, at some point I hear footsteps slowly approaching us "Looks like she tired herself out" Echo says quietly, I smile at him "yeah looks like exploring the ship tired her out" I say quietly "well there's a view to be hold here" Hunter says as he walks up besides Echo slightly smiling once he leans against the door way.

"How much longer till we're there?" I ask "Not much longer now" Hunter says as he looks at the three of us on the floor with the only explanation I can tell is admirable, he knows that all of us have been through so much recently but he's not taking care of himself. He looks exhausted and rightfully so. It's hard for me to determine how much I can help because of his height and senses. I know we will have to have a conversation on where we all go from here but in this moment all I can feel is peace for the time being.

"We are coming upon Saleucami." Tech states only glancing back at us for a moment and preparing the Havoc for landing. I wake up both Wrecker and Omega who are just as stubborn to wake but after a few moments and the realization of our arrival Omega was practically chopping at the bits to get of the ship and explore. The smile that had grown on my face soon faded when I heard Echo ask "What are we going to do about her? Shes only a kid" I glance back at him as I was about to say something but once we landed Omega bolted out.

The small blond dropped to her knees in amazement as she picks up dirt from the ground and lets it run through her fingers "Woah. What is this?" She asked as we all made our way down the ramp to watch her make her new discovery. "That would be dirt." Tech states matter of fact towards Omega, once again I couldn't help the grin that broke out on my face watching her, its like she had never left Kamino before. "Its amazing." she breathes out still amazed as she stands back up to join us.

My hand is all of a sudden grasped by Omega as we make our way through the fields, my heart swelled up with the little action as we made our way through the pathway, I would glance back down to Omega and find her looking around in awe at the whole planet. 'The joys of being young and having this new experience' I thought to myself when I glanced down.

After a while we start to make our way through a tall flower field with Hunter leading the way, Tech behind him, Omega and I hand in hand following, Echo on our tail and Wrecker to watch our back just in case. Omega watches a insect flutter around as we are walking "So this friend of yours, whats he doing all the way out here?" Echo asks, "Hiding, its what deserters do." Tech explains "Staying off the radar is not out specialty, hes been doing it for years." Hunter casually throws out there "And you trust this deserter?" Echo asked in a somewhat sour tone "Why not? We are deserters ourselves." I said as I glance back to him leaving him with a shocked realization look on his face, those are the facial expressions I live for as I let out a laugh towards his realization/