Dream a little Dream of me

Widow POV

I fell asleep not much longer after we sat off to hyperspace after fleeing Kamino, Hunter essentially ordered me to get more rest by the holomap in the back of the Havoc. I was still personally reeling off the adrenaline that was going through my body after the escape. Not to mention the kiss we shared shortly after, I couldn't help but smile, and play the moment over in my head again before I slowly drifted off with my head, leaning on my arms on the table in front of me. 

"Hey Wid, wake up!" I was playfully shoved awake during a briefing in the War room by whispering Fives. "Hey I'm awake!" I sleepily said to the ARC trooper keeping my voice low "sorta.." I slightly grinned at him, he lightly chuckles so that way we don't get caught not paying attention. "Sure and I'm the senator of Naboo."  He says in retaliation.

Both of us straighten up and actually try to focus on the briefing done by General Skywalker, across the way Fives and I are being glared at by Rex. It is taking everything in me to not be a smart ass and wave to him being the cheeky one that I am, I can tell Fives is in the same boat as I am by how his leg is rapidly bouncing to keep himself at bay and distracted.

We have Echo who on the other side of me stepping on my toes gently to remind me that this is still a military setting, i gently nudge him "Lighten up Echo, noting wrong with a little playful banter" I whisper to him, keeping my head forward as if I'm actually paying attention. He steps down on my toes a little bit more "This is an important briefing, both of you know this." Echo whispers back still not tearing his glance away from the holomap of the citadel.

I elbow Fives in his arm, I look directly at Echo and Fives follows suit "Shh!" I loudly pronounce to Echos demise. "Do you have something you would like to add Echo?" General Skywalker stops his train of thought and turns his gaze to Echo, Fives grabs my hand that is resting on my knee to keep from laughing, I accepted his hand and squeezed it so that way I could contain my own laughter.

Echo practically puts his whole strength he can on my foot as a silent way to say 'you're going to pay for that'  he clears his throat "No sir, my communicator went off on accident."  He finishes, Fives and I look back to the General to see if he bought it, but with the quirked eyebrow and his eyes that were practically staring fives and I down, I knew that he didn't believe it at all. But the nice thing about General Skywalker is as long as we pay attention and are successful with the mission he does not care.

*Later On*

Echo, Fives and I were walking down the hall to the Carbonite chambers "Maker I hope this works, I've heard of stories where this doesn't work" I calmly say "Oh yeah?" Fives pauses with a cheeky grin "What's the worst that could happen?" He says in a teasing tone. I look back up to him as we are walking "Simple really. We die from lack of oxygen." I simply say looking back to where I'm going. I hear a light "oh" come from him, I grin and chuckle. "Well let's hope we don't die because I still have to repay you both for what happened in the briefing" Echo calmly says as he accidentally drops his helmet, as he bends down to pick it up Fives and I stop look at each other "nah it's too easy" I said as I continued down the way finally reaching our destination. I hear a tumble as Fives is walking with a faster pace to catch up to me "Fives!" Echo yells back as he's slowly getting up. "You kicked him in his arse causing him to tumble." She looks to Echo and back to Fives "Didn't you?" I asked with my eyebrow quirked. Fives just chuckles and proceeds into the chambers.

I wait for Echo at the door, once he finally catches up he grumbles about how Fives is getting the worst payback once we get back. I couldn't help my self and laugh lightly at the Domino twins. I turned my attention to the mission at hand. I walk over to General Skywalker, General Kenobi, Rex and Cody to make sure we are all in the same page.