#1: Anxiety

RYLEE'S POV

"oh my fuck" i say as i roll over turning off the alarm i had been dreading to hear. I then get up, get dressed and head down stairs only to see nick. "hey nick" i say, "hey Lee" he says, Lee is my nickname my brothers gave me when i was 3, they have always called me that, nobody else calls me that except for them. "what are you doing up so early" i ask confused because its 5:30 in the morning. "ohh, me and the others have this meeting thing to go to" he says, "oh okay cool." i say. "well im going to go take a quick shower, iv'e been dreading starting my 10th year of school" "okay" nick says laughing.

"even though I don't always get to hang out with my brothers when i want, or really get to have conversations with them when i want, I really do cherish the moments i get with them" i thought to myself as i made my way to to my room to get ready for school.

Time skip:

As i'm walking to the car, i realize its not mom or dad taking me to school, but matt "oh hey matt, i didn't know you were taking me to school today." "surprise surprise Lee" he says while laughing.

Time skip:

as i arrive to school, i start to realize how anxious i really am, school has never been easy for me, i got diagnosed with anxiety at the age of 11, so its been like this for awhile. "where is she?" i say out loud "im right here dumbass" maggie says as she rolls her eyes "hey bitch" i say " heyy" she says. "i fucking hate school" i say shaking my head "I know Ry, and thats okay, we will get through this together" she says smiling at me. "i smile back as we head in through the doors known as hell.

"whats your locker number?" i ask maggie "447" "what about you" she asks while looking at her schedule. "353" i say in shock, were so far apart! i say shocked "and my locker is right next to the cheer girls lockers, gross" she says making a grossed out face. "atleast i didn't get that unlucky" i tell her. "you lucky mf" she says while rolling her eyes. "see you after class" i ask her "always"  she replies.

Time skip:

I get into my first class, math. "I fucking hate math" i say to myself. "well nice of you to join us Miss sturniolo" says Mr. Rogers. when he says that the entire class turned their head towards me, I didn't know what to do, so I just went to my seat and tried to ignore the stares. after about 20 minutes into class, my breathing started getting patchy, my nerves kicked in, and my hands started shaking, "fucking anxiety attack" i say to myself. I raised my hand and asked to be excused, after walking out of the class room, I walked to the bathroom and pulled out my phone

fav brother

me: matt?

fav brother: everything okay Lee, why arn't you in class?

me: anxiety attack, i can't stop shaking, and my breathing is all over the place. can you please come pick me up.

fav brother: Ofc Lee, ill be there as soon as i can. focus on your breathing, just like we talked about.

me: thanks matt, love you. lmk when your here

fav brother: anytime Lee, ik what its like. want me to bring the others?

me: actually i'd prefer just you if that's okay

fav brother: thats totally okay. be there soon.

me: okay

Matt's pov

"CHRIS NICK" i yell out "WHAT" they yell back "IM GOING TO GET RYLEE ILL BE BACK SOON" i say nick and chris come running down the stairs "is everything okay" nick asks "shes fine, shes just having an anxiety attack, and asked me to come get her. ill be back soon" i say reassuring them "okay, keep us updated" chris says. "yup" i say as i walk out the door.

Rylee's pov

I walked back to my class notifying me teacher what was going on. all the teachers know about my anxiety, and how bad it can get. he dismissed me and let me sit outside the classroom while i wait for my brother. after awhile i hear the loudspeaker *RYLEE STURNIOLO TO THE FRONT OFFICE*  "finally" i sigh.

"hey matt" i say calmed down a little bit "hey Lee" he says with a soft smile. as we get into the car I couldn't help but feel defeated by anxiety, "i couldn't even get through 2 hrs matt, 2 fucking hrs of school" i say exhausted. "Hey, Lee. It's okay, I know that anxiety can be scary and annoying sometimes, but just know that you can't let it stop you from living your life" he says rubbing my hand. "thanks matt that really helps, its just kind of annoying you know?" i say "I know" he nods "i just want you to know, as your older brother, i'll always be here throughout the ups and downs okay, i promise" he reasures me "thanks matt" i say hugging him.

A/N: WOOHOO how are we liking this so far, lmk if there are any things you want me to add or include! im open to anything! 880 words!