1:: Together.

3rd person POV:
It was a typical day for the friend group, Amber as always, making fun of Wes because he hasn't had a single girlfriend in his life, Liv and Chad, making out, Mindy talking with Francis and Tara resting on Amber's shoulder, laughing at her jokes. "Jesus Amber shut up!" Wes pouted. "What's the man baby gonna do about it?" Amber chuckled. "God your so annoying, you haven't had a single boyfriend either!" Wes pointed out, his dumb white hair blowing in the wind with a dumb smile on his face. "Maybe because I'm gay?" Amber said sarcastically. Tara flinched slightly at what Amber said, "Your lesbian?" "What? No? I was just joking, i've had a couple boyfriends in my life." Amber chuckled, patting Tara on the head before resting her head back down, sighing. "Hey Tay, are you good?" Amber asked in a whisper with a slight concerned look on her face. "Yeah, all good. Just tired." Tara replied dead. "You can rest on my lap if you want, rest for a bit until bell rings." Amber offered, making space on her lap. "Thanks Am." Tara yawned before falling into Amber's lap before falling asleep.

time skip

amber freeman's POV
I sat there waiting for Tara to wake up. Wes just looked at Tara while she slept and I found it creepy, also kinda reasonable because everyone knows Wes has a huge crush on Tara and because he never had a girlfriend in his life. "Hey, white chocolate hair, let her sleep. No staring. Creep." I said before mumbling the last word out of my mouth. "That's something new." Wes scoffed before going on his phone. "You know what's new? you getting a girlfriend. Oh wait, you don't have one." I mocked, rolling my eyes before caressing Tara's face with my thumb. God she's beautiful... I thought. I just shook it off and went on my phone. After a few minutes, the brunette finally woke up with a tired face. "Hey Am, what time is it?" She asked before wrapping her hands around my waist. My face heated up and grew red, why did I feel this type of way? I just zoned out before snapping back to reality. "Huh? Oh sorry, 6:21." I replied. "I have to head to class, bye Tay. See you at lunch." I said, heading off into the school building. Tara waves at me, slightly pouting, I chuckled and catches up with Liv.

tara carpenter's POV
I waved goodbye to Amber, i pouted a slight bit before heading in class with Wes and Mindy. "Tara let's go." Wes dragged me by my hand, "Um, Excuse me? I can walk myself." I said, breaking free of his grip, locking arms with Mindy. I looked back to see Wes furious red, stomping into the building. I pulled out my phone and texted Amber

tara:
hey, wht u hv for class?

AMBER !! :
fucking chem with mr locksshen, wbu?

tara:
p.e w wes and mindy

AMBER !! :
p.e with a pervert? did u bring pants at least?

tara:
yeah, i did

AMBER !! :
kay, great, txt u later. come over after? watch stab 3

tara:
you bet, cya ams!!

AMBER !! :
cya, love u bestie

tara:
lots of love !!

I closed my phone smiling foolishly, Mindy noticed this. "Who's the lucky guy? or girl." Mindy giggled. "It's just Amber." I replied, putting my phone back in my bag. "Alright, let's get changed for P.E." Mindy said. I nodded following her into the locker rooms.

another time skip
still tara's pov

"Well God, that was tiring." I panted, drinking water as sweat dripped off my forehead. "Hey Tay, ready to go?" Amber scared me out of no where causing me to yelp. "What the fuck Amber! Jesus you scared me." I yelled quietly. "Sorry, anyways.." Amber smirked, pulling out car keys with the Maserati logo on it. "Damn? A car?" I looked her. "Yep, I was thinking to drive to my house, stop for some food first though." Amber smiled. Her smile... it's so cute i just wanna squish her cheeks.. I thought turning red on the spot. "Hey, Tay. You good? you seem to be turning red." The tall girl asked me, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Fine, just a little warm." I replied quickly before she grew suspicious. "Alright.." She nodded before taking me outside to her car.

3rd person POV
Amber and Tara walked out laughing with each other and holding hands. As they reached Amber's car, Tara looked at it in amazement. "Wow, you own all this?" Tara just stared at the car. "Yeah, you like it?" Amber chuckled, finding Tara cute as she kept examining the car. "Like it? I love it! This must've been expensive though." Tara said, taking a few pictures of the car. "Eh, only a few thousands, nothing much. Get in." Amber shrugged, opening the door for Tara before getting into the driver's seat. Tara was hit with a smell of vanilla and strawberry, melting in her seat. They drove all the way to their house blasting Lana Del Ray to max volume and laughing. "CUZ IM A JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS GIRLLL." Tara sang her heart out, "IF I CANT HAVE YOU BABY, IF I CANT HAVE YOU BABY." Amber sang along before getting a call. "Gosh, fun ruined." Amber sighed, picking up. "Hello? Who's this?" Amber asked, her eyes locked on the road. "Hey Amber, it's mom. Me and your dad will be out until 3 weeks. House is all to you, remember, no parties! Enjoy." Her mom said through the speaker, hanging up. Amber glanced over at Tara for a second and smirked. "Wanna throw a party at mine?" Amber said breaking the silence. "But, didn't your mom say—" Amber raised an eyebrow, "since when did you care about what my mom says?" Tara looked at her, thinking she did something wrong. "Sorry. Yeah we can i guess." Tara apologised, leaning back into the car seat. Amber noticed this and reassured her, "You did nothing wrong, I was just teasing, sorry my love." Tara looked at her as a blush grew on her face and looked at the window trying to hide her face. Amber smirked, "what's it now?" before pulling into a Taco Bell drive thru.

As they ordered, they pulled up in the driveway as Tara waited patiently for Amber to unlock the door to their house, "Alright, come on in." Tara stood their, amazed at the house size. "Don't act surprised, you've been here before." Amber let out a small chuckle before heading up to her room, Tara following. "Alright, i'll be in the shower, do whatever you want here." Amber said before taking off her clothes and heading into the shower.

time skip bc i don't know what to write
tara carpenter's POV
I played some roblox on my phone waiting for Amber, she was a person who took long showers, i got used to it tho. I was a little worried so i texted her to make sure she was okay.

tara:
amber ur taking so long in there, hurry up
delivered; just now

Shit, now i'm really getting worried. I lifted myself up towards the door, "Amber, are you okay in there?" I called to the door, no response, I twisted the doorknob, locked. I knocked once, twice, three times. "Hey Amber, i'm getting really worried, open up." I raised my voice. "I'm right in here, don't worry!" Amber finally called out. I sighed, that girl always has a way of getting me worried. I crawled back into the bed, covering myself with quilt.

3rd person POV
Amber comes out of the shower, drenched and soaked, she takes out clothes and puts them on as she crawls in with bed with Tara, placing her arm underneath her head. "So what movie again?" Tara asked, looking at the TV. "Stab 3, you seriously forgot your favourite?" Amber mocked.
"Shut up." Tara mumbled. Amber glanced over at her, giving her a 'Say it again' look. The short girl looked up and laid in her lap. Amber smiled slightly, changing the channel to Stab 3, caressing Tara's face. A few jumpscares came
up and Tara was so scared to the point she had clung onto Amber for emotional support. "It's not even that scary." Amber laughed at her. "Your crazy, how are you not getting scared?" Amber shrugged then blinked tiredly, she looks like she's out of energy, "Alright time to sleep, goodnight Ams!" Tara finally broke the silence and hugged Amber goodnight before going to sleep. "Night, Tay." Amber smiled a bit, sleeping immediately wrapping her arms around Tara's waist.

—————————-
Something tells me, this is the beginning of love.