6:: survived..?

"But i'm not done."
————
3rd person POV
Rose had charged at Amber, almost stabbing her in the mouth but Tara had pulled Rose off Amber and kicked her. "Hey Tara. What a surprise." Ethan groaned with his voice box, slightly laughing as he came down the stairs with a gun, pointing it at her. Tara had started to tear up and held onto Amber, who was comforting her, trying to stop her from crying. "Let go of her." Ethan snarled with the voice box, jealous. Amber shook her head, still holding onto Tara. Ethan had grown mad and shoved his knife into Amber, making her flinch, but still holding onto Tara. "You sick fuck!" Rose pounced onto Ethan. "What the fuck! We're on the same team here!" Ethan said, struggling to get Rose off. "Yeah but not when you stab her!" Rose rolled her eyes. "The world doesn't revolve around you, girl your not the only one." Ethan mocked as he finally got Rose off. Amber slowly took out the knife from her stomach, wincing at the pain, still not letting go of Tara. "My love, please stay strong for me. Don't leave me." Tara began to cry in Amber's arms. "Do you think I'm gonna die with some knife, Carpenter?" Amber weakly said. "Fuck you!" Ethan ran to Amber, but Amber already got the knife out, she stabbed him in the mouth, making Ethan stop in his tracks. His blood slipped out as his mouth moves, gulping his own blood, tears forming in his eyes. "Now die a fucking virgin." Amber whispered before twisting the knife into Ethan's mouth and deepening the stab. "Not Ethan, bitch!" Rose screamed before getting shot in the head, not by Amber, not by Tara, but by Wes, who was standing there weak and limping. "Still can't understand the meaning of 'shes taken' huh?" Wes groaned with a pistol in his hand. "Wes! Holy shit!" Tara ran up to him as Amber limped with her. "Mindy." Amber groaned. "Ambs, holy fuck I'm still alive!" Mindy smiled. Kinda. "One more round." Chad came out of nowhere with blood on his back, with a gun pointing at Mindy. "Favourite twin? Dead twin." Chad smiled, almost pulling the trigger but falling down, his brain bits painting the walls. "Favourite boyfriend? Betrayed girlfriend." Liv cried. Mindy ran slowly to Liv, hugging her. "Let's get the fuck out of here." Amber groaned, opening the door surrounded with ambulances, police cars, broadcasting trucks and sirens. "Hey, let's move to new york city after this." Tara smiled at Amber who was hugging her, kissing her forehead.

time skip.
tara carpenter's POV
"Hey Amber hurry up were gonna be late!" I yelled. "Coming, my love!" Amber rushed down the stairs, putting one hand on my waist, kissing me on the lips. "Hey...your kinda cute." I smirked. "Kinda?" Amber looked over. "Nononono, i mean you are cute but like not cute BUT like you know cute very cute like i love your smile like cute." I explained. "I'm just joking my love." Amber rolled her eyes, hugging me. "Let's go, we don't wanna be late." I let go, holding her hand as I leave the house with her. "Mindy, Wes, Liv." I knocked on their doors, "We are here! Lets rock this party" Wes cheered as Liv hit him on the arm playfully.

Something really uh unexpected happened to the group. Mindy is dating Anika, Wes and Liv...well you can figure that one out. We knocked on the door of the party, it was bright, purple and blue, definitely crowded and loud. "Anika, hey." Mindy smiled, kissing her. "Eugh, love birds." Liv sarcastically said. "Come on in." Anika smiled. "Hey, do you have your extra inhaler?" The tall girl who towered over me, asked me in concern. "Yeah, don't worry. I love you, enjoy." I answered, kissing her before getting lost in the crowd. I went over to the drinks, Anika and Mindy were making out, ugh, typical. I got some whiskey and looked around. I scrolled on instagram for a bit and looked up to see a good looking, short brown curly haired guy in my way. "Hey, you lost?" He asked. "Uh no." I shook my head. "Want a drink?" He smirked. "You blind?" I shoved my cup in his face and rolled my eyes. "Fiesty." He chuckled. We just stood there awkwardly with the crowd dancing and laughing. "Soo uh whats your name?" He finally said something. "My name is 'not interested'" I smiled in sarcasm. "Hah, good one." He mocked. "Take the hint, my guy. I don't want you." I said. "Oh come on, not even friends? My name's Frank. Now we know each other." Frank smiled. I rolled my eyes and moved slightly away from him. He moved even closer, "Hey come on I just wanna talk." Frank leaned in. "Dude, get the fuck away from me. I have a girlfriend!" I pushed him. "She doesn't have to know does she?" Frank smirked, holding my face. "Hey you sick fuck get the hell away from my girlfriend!" My lover came in and punched him in the face. "God, we were just having fun!" Frank whined in pain before running off. "Tay, hey i'm sorry are you okay my love?" Amber asked me, fixing my hair for me. "Im fine, thanks for coming here Ams." I smiled before wrapping my hands around her neck, forcing to stand taller and kissing her, She chuckled against my lips as we made our way upstairs.