4:: ghostface(s).

3rd person POV:
It's been a week since Amber and Tara started dating, and a week since Rose started crushing on Amber, Tara and Amber have been getting annoyed and so has the group. Rose is making it really obvious that she likes Amber and hates Tara. "Heyy Amber." Rose winked at her. "Oh. Hey." Amber said. "Why so sad?" Rose pouted. "I'm not sad." Amber sounded annoyed. "Is it because I didn't ask you out yet?" Rose smirked. "Fuck no, i'm gonna sit somewhere else." Amber looked at her in disgust and sat next to Tara. "Hey Ams, thought you were sitting next to Rose?" Tara placed a kiss on her cheek. "Yeah no, she just asked me out. Well kinda." Amber replied, pecking Tara on the lips gently. "Really?" Tara sounded disappointed. "What, did you think I said yes, my love?" Amber smiled at her. "Well.. not exactly." Tara muttered. "I wouldn't, you know that darling." Amber whispered, leaning into the shorter girl.

She just simply blushed as the taller girl smirked at her, "Hey gays." Mindy waved. "Hi Mindy." Amber greeted with an arm around Tara's shoulder. "Amber! You just left me there." Rose came out of nowhere and clung onto Amber. "Hands off." Tara raised her voice at her. "And the shorty is talking." Rose chuckled. "Mouth closed." Amber jumped in, scooting away from Rose and closer to Tara. "Babe, why you moving away from me?" Rose pouted. Amber simply ignored her and laid her head on Tara's shoulder. It was an annoying 40 minutes with Rose calling the tall girl pet names, luckily it was the last day of school, she wouldn't have to put up with her anymore. The bell had finally rung, gosh Amber is gonna be happy when she sees Tara at her house. "Amber babe, let's go to your house!" Rose twinkled her eyes. "How the fuck do you know where she lives?" Tara gasped. "She told me." Rose said, dropping her smile. "I never told you shit." Amber defended. "Whatever. Bye." Rose rolled her eyes. "Are you seriously still hanging out with her?" Tara crossed her arms, whispering. "Come on my love, give her one more chance. Sure she's annoying as a fuck but second chances are a thing. Give her a chance, and if she messes it up then i'll leave her alone." Amber comforted her. "Fine, just don't be playing some stupid shit on her." Tara scoffed.

(this is what rose looks like btw)

(anyways back to the story)

amber freeman's POV
Tara was looking out for me, and I understood that. Rose was an annoying pick me, which me and Tara agree on. The only thing I agree on and she doesn't agree on is giving her a second chance, sure, she has a huge crush on me, but can't I just be friends with someone new? It's not like i'll detach myself away from Tara, I literally have photos of her everywhere, it's not that easy to break up with her. Not a creepy thing, we both do. "Come on my love, let's go to your house." I interlocked hands with short brunette, making our way to my car. I unlocked the car and Tara went in slammed the door close, without a warning, I followed after her. "Is something wrong darling?" I worried. "I'm mad at you. I mean seriously Amber, second chances? You know better than this!" Tara rose her hands up in the hair dramatically. I hummed and smirked. "Is Tara Carpenter jealous?" I teased. "Of course I'm fucking jealous, Freeman." My lover mumbled. "So I've been reduced to Freeman now huh? Carpenter." I slightly tilted my head, leaning in. "Still want those chocolates?", Tara looked at me, "You really know which buttons to push." Tara sighed. "Of course I do, especially one button." I smirked. "Right, can we go?" Tara fidgeted. "Hm. Not a please?" I held her chin. "Please?" Tara sarcastically said. "Anything for my favourite lady." I smiled, pulling the gears and drifting off into the road. As I'm driving, my phone dings, jesus this car has a hold of me. "Tara babe can you get my phone?" I asked, focusing on the road. "It's from Rose." She gritted through her teeth. "Oh." I stopped. "Explain? 'Can I come over?' what does that mean Amber?" She crossed her arms. "I don't fucking know? Reply to it!" I shrugged. "You better have some explanation." She mumbled. "You think I'm hooking up with her?" I slipped out, earning a glare from Tara. "Are you?" I stare at her for a quick second as the car went silent. "I asked a question, Amber." She repeated. "I'm not." I replied quickly. "We'll talk about this at my house, you better not be lying." She scoffed. Gosh, the way she's jealous and protective has me on a chokehold.