2:: Shit.

This is where scream 5 starts.
ALSO VERY LONG STORY
AND AMBER IS NOT THE KILLER

amber freeman's POV
I woke up to a sort of headache and I looked over to my side to see a short brunette lying on my bed, faced the wall. "Wake up." I shoved her lightly. I heard a light groan and saw the short brunette turn over, the sunlight hit her freckles and her dark brown eyes, god, she was just..perfect. "Morning Ams, what time is it?" Tara looked at me, twinkling her eyes. "4:30." I replied, checking my phone. "I have to get home now, i'll see you at school though." Tara said. Of course, I was a bit sad, but i let her go. "Alrighty, text me when you get home safe, love you bestie." I said, hugging her around the waist. "Lots of love." Tara muffled as she hugged me, as she began walking out the door before i heard the front open. Sigh "I'm just gonna text Mindy.."

After texting and laughing, i decided to text Tara if she's okay, after all, she did walk home.

amber:
hey tay, u walk home safe ?

my ride or die :
hey ams, yh i did, btw i'll see u at skl, come asap, wes is making me uncomfortable..

amber:
shit, no problem i'm coming rn

That son of a bitch. I took my car keys and drove all the way to school, passing Mindy, Chad and Liv who I was supposed to pick up today, who cares? Wes is making Tara uncomfortable, I can't let that slide.

time skip (they r at skl)
"Wes you fucking cunt, get off Tara!" I shouted at Wes who was basically laying his leg in between Tara. "Jesus, we were just having a little fun." Wes smirked. "Ams, you came." Tara came running up to me, "You called." I said, comforting her and reassuring her it's gonna be fine. "What the fuck are you still doing here? Go away you creep!" I yelled at Wes, holding onto Tara in my arms. Wes just looked at me and Tara back and forth before running away. "Are you okay? Your not hurt, right? Tell me your okay." I asked Tara, "I'm fine. Just..feeling weird." Tara replied. I looked at her, knowing she wasn't fine, but i let it slide. I had to admit, although it feels weird, I have feelings for my own best friend, yes, Tara. I began to turn red as I kept thinking of it, using my jacket to hide the redness.

tara carpenter's POV
"Ams, let's go." I said to Amber, going into the school building. "Hey Mindy, what's wrong with you? Looking tired today, did you sleep?" I said, still holding onto Amber. "Amber forgot to pick us up, so we had to run." Mindy panted, looking at Amber. "Don't look at me, it was important." Amber shrugged, walking to class. I looked at her as if she was some hero that saved me, "I'm important, i mean, important enough you leave them and to come here for me?" Amber stopped for a second, turning around slightly so she can see me, "Of course you are, your so important I would put you first in my life, why wouldn't you be important?" Amber said. I just shook my head, I knew I had feelings for this girl. Should I ask her out?, noo, it would ruin our friendship. I walked into class, sitting in front of Amber, I could feel her stare at the back of my head.

time skip idk what to write
I was at home, alone with no supervision, I was bored so I decided to text Amber

tara:
mom's out of town again. YOU should come over HERE. free dinner. many binge watch options.

AMBER !! :
have to do better.

tara:
unlocked liquor cabinet.

AMBER !! :
SOLD!

I smiled at Amber's text, I took my Ventolin and puffed it before my landline started to ring

tara:
fucking landline won't stop ringing.

AMBER !! :
Is Wes still bugging you?