9:: are you fucking kidding me?

song(s)
Backstabber- Ke$ha
fluff and some smut
unexpected plottwist
sad chapter
—————-
3rd person pov
Amber woke up in the middle of the night, as she slowly and gently pushed away her lover and went down the stairs, she was surprised to see her kitchen lights open, although she didn't leave this open last night, she just chose to ignore this, she bent over to get a water bottle but was startled to see her short lover, slouching in baggy clothes, hair messy and freckles shining by itself.

"Hey.." Tara yawned. "Why are you up so early my love?" Amber walked over, carrying Tara on her back. "I heard a bit of noises so I came down here." Tara mumbled tiredly. "You shouldn't have darling, let's go back to sleep." Amber shook her head. "Well now I can't, can we watch a movie?" Tara whispered, kissing Amber's neck gently. "Of course." Amber opened the door, dropping Tara down on her bed as she slid in the covers with her, turning on Netflix. "What do you wanna watch?" Amber asked. "Let's watch umm Chucky." Tara requested, Amber putting it on. Tara wrapped her arms around Amber's waist as she rested her head on her chest, hearing nothing but her heartbeat.

Tara flinched at some scenes but Amber just kissed her forehead every time she did, making Tara calm and tighten her grip around Amber.
"Hey, have you ever imagined us together in the future?" Tara asked Amber. "Well." Amber took a sharp breath in. "Come on. Well?" Tara replied. "I have." Amber sighed. "Ooh! Tell me about them." Tara shot up from her position. "Well, I imagined us living together, in a penthouse in new york, with 2 dogs, 1 cat and 3 children. Married and we both have great jobs, we love each other and will never let go of each other." Amber fantasied. "That's so cute! I think we can make your future happen." Tara smiled, crawling onto Amber's lap, kissing her gently on the lips, making her way to her neck.

"It's a bit to early for this my love." Amber huffed, her hand cupping Tara's cheeks. "Nothing's to early baby" Tara giggled. Amber scoffed and learned in and kissed Tara, her hands inside her shirt, rubbing Tara's waist. Amber grabbed onto Tara's collar so if she ever had to get up, she couldn't. "Your hands.." Tara breathed. "What is it baby?" Amber tilted her head. "Ugh.." Tara groaned in pleasure, Amber realised her hands underneath Tara's shirt, immediately took them out. "Sorry." Amber kissed Tara's neck. Tara had nodded, as she held onto Amber's hair. The taller girl had made her way down from her neck to her chest, sucking and nibbling on it. Amber had already gone on top of Tara, messing her up. (y'all better know what i'm talking about)

"Oh god, Amber.." Tara said breathlessly. "Did I go to rough baby?" Amber kissed Tara's cheek. "No, perfectly fine." Tara huffed, her chest rising up and down. "Good, hope my fingers won't be the only one doing the work today." Amber smirked. "Ugh, Amber." Tara rolled her eyes. "I'll tone down on the dirty jokes." Amber chuckled. "I love you Ambs." Tara mumbled, falling asleep. "I love you too Tay." Amber kissed Tara's forehead, watching the rest of chucky.

After...That.
Amber hugged Tara as she texted the group chat for entertainment.

the director said cut but jain heard cunt 💯 gc

amberluvstara (Amber):
wsg hoes

sujuender(Andre):
why tf r u up at 3:23

amberluvstara (Amber):
same goes for u 💀

JanePressssssscot (Jain):
THE DIRECTOR SAID CUT BUT I HEARD CUNTTTTTT

bigdickmunhcr (Ryan):
we could see from the gc name btw 👊

JanePressssssscot (Jain):
no u can't blind ass hoe😂

iamnotstumacher (Jackson):
WHY IS EVERYONE UP AT 2:27

amberluvstara (Amber):
and why are u up as well dumbass