Prologue~

Elsa~

"Vocals!" I pointed to the vocal group which consists of Haley Williams which is a kind spirit but bossy. We love her anyway. Another girl is Solestia Moon who is my cousin that I didn't know about. The last of the vocal group was Storm Moon, she's Jack's adopted sister and the coolest thing about her is her powers!

Weather and Galaxy to be exact.

"Water break!" Jack shouted to his group that he was training. I breathed heavily and gave a thumbs up to my group. "Break guys." I sat on my spinning chair.

"Hi mommy!" Chloe ran to me and sat on my lap. I smiled at her and pat her head. "Elsa, what do you think?" Mer and Jewelry smiled at me. They were in matching outfits that was their style. Tomboyish.

"Stylish." I gave them a thumbs up. "Hey sweetie." Jack sat next to me. I kissed his cheek with Chloe groaning in disgust. "That'll be you one day." Solestia tapped Chloe's nose. "Nuh Uh!" Chloe jumped off my lap and ran to Hiccup.

We were training the new comers on dancing which was Jack and Hiccup's part, then the singing which was me and Punzie's part. Then Mer and Anna teaches them on how to react to fans.

"I'm so tired!" Scarlet sat on the floor, not minding it's dirtiness. "We are too Scarlet, just power through it." Jack drank from his water bottle.

"You know what, we worked so hard this week, I think we deserve a coffee break. Anyone down for it?" I stood up from my seat. "Us!" Everyone exclaimed and raced outside.

It was a hot summer day, not so hot that you can cook an egg on the sidewalk but it was pretty hot. "Punzie, let me braid your hair." I heard Solestia say. "How's my beanie?" Jewelry asked Mer who nodded approvingly.

"Best friends huh?" I was carrying Chloe on my back as a piggy back ride. "I'll pay, drinks on me." Jack offered generously. That's my hubbie.

Storm~

"Ooh popsicles!" I got my wallet out. "Get me a chocolate Popsicle!" I heard Elsa shout. I nodded, paid the man and took the ice creams. "Got 'em!" I handed one to Elsa.

"Ooh brain freeze!" Punzie clutched her head from her iced latte. "Wish Anna was here." Elsa sighed as she shared her ice cream with Chloe.

"Too bad she's in Europe." Jack sipped his caramel frap. "Geez, it's so hot." Hiccup fanned himself. I raised my hand to make a slight breeze which made everyone in heaven. "Tay!" I shouted when I saw Taylor shopping. "Hey guys!" Taylor waved to us.

"Hiya!" Punzie was the first to hug her. "Where were you?" Haley asked. "You were supposed to be at practice." Haley added with her arms crossed.

"She was just shopping." Solestia defended Taylor. "Shopping never killed anyone you know Haley." Jack smirked.

"Yeah, but-," Haley wanted to say but didn't think it was worth it.

"Welcome the Pitch!" I heard a megaphone close by. We all glanced that way confused.

Jack~

Smoke appeared for the dramatic effect. I wrapped my arm around Elsa's waist when I heard her gasp loudly. The men that stepped out of the smoke was such familiar faces.

Hans, Pitch, Bruce, Dylan, David, and Hades.

"Hans!" Elsa was already walking to them. "Wait darling!" I chased after her. Everyone followed including Chloe who was with Hiccup.

"Hans you bastard!" Elsa made a few of the reporters gasp. "Hello Elsie, you miss me?" Hans mocked a kiss. I clenched a fist when I saw Pitch. "Uh uh, you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us!" Jewelry and Mer shouted landed a punch on Hans and Pitch.

"Get Chloe to the car." I whispered to Hiccup seeing how intense the fight had gotten. "I don't think so!" Storm blasted her Galaxy powers causing stars to appear. It was bright so the men got back in their limo. "Nice one sis." I patted her shoulder.

"Come on guys, lets get in the limo." Haley ordered us. We obeyed and got inside..