8

Third POV

The next day was chaotic. Merida and Jack were fighting over which title is better for the girls' album.

"Elsa! Control yer husband!" Merida shouted once Jack grabbed ahold of her hair. "Jack let go of her!" Elsa rushed over to both of them.

Rapunzel and Eugene suddenly walked in on this 'fight fest'. Elsa was tangled up in Jack's arm, Jack was holding onto strands of Merida's hair, and Merida was about to throw a punch to Jack's stomach.

"We leave for two minutes to get water and this happens?" Rapunzel crossed her arms. "Uh," Elsa looked at Merida and Jack, wondering who to blame but someone beat her to it.

"It was her! She started it!" Jack pointed to Merida. "Nuh-Uh!" Merida was about to slap the crappies out of Jack but Elsa stopped her.

"How about we mash the both of these together?" Elsa got Jack and Merida to a separate side.

"Okay..it's like fricking 106 degrees outside, anyone up for swimming?" Eugene was already in his shorts, a towel over his shoulder and sunscreen on his nose.

"I am!" Hiccup got his towel, took his shirt off, then darted outside with Eugene.

"Now, we should do something fun." Rapunzel thought aloud.

"Surfing!" Jack and Elsa said in unison.

"Volleyball!" Merida jumped up excitedly.

"Suntanning!" Rapunzel shouted afterwards.

"How about we split up? Then we can meet together again?" Elsa started when Rapunzel started to get her towel.

"Sounds perfect." Rapunzel said and raced out the room, to outside.

"Now come on Mrs Frost." Jack teased Elsa, already in his tropical shorts. "I'm coming Mr Frost!" Elsa was quickly peeling off her clothes to reveal her bikini.

Once Elsa was finished, they both raced outside to the humid air.

"Got your board?" Jack asked Elsa when she was clearly struggling to get the board off a rack.

"Hold on! I got it!" Elsa did one hard pull and the board popped off the rack.

"Off to the water we go!" Elsa grabbed ahold of Jack's hand and they ran to the beach.

"Spike!" Merida hollered to her team. "I am sweating harder than a pig!" A teammate shouted. "Okay, a break it is." Merida wiped her forehead with her towel.

"What's the score now?" Rapunzel said from her chair. "6 to 2." Merida said victoriously. "I've been suntanning for an hour, how do I look?" Rapunzel stood up with her sunglasses off.

"Tanned." Merida replied blankly. "I was thinking Mer, how about you and Hic finally get you know?" Rapunzel pointed to her ring finger.

"He proposes, not the girl Punz. Now I'll be back to my game." Merida ran back to her teammates.

"Dude! I'm drowning!" Hiccup grabbed ahold of Eugene's upper body. "Float! You're gonna drown me!" Eugene pushed Hiccup of him.

"I can't! 10 feet is too much for me!" Hiccup was holding onto the wall.

"How about 7 feet? Or the kiddy pool?" Eugene teased, splashing some water up Hiccup's nose.

"Shut up, just because I can't beat you up can't mean that Merida won't!" Hiccup yelled which made Eugene shocked.

"I'm so scared." Eugene mocked.

"Gosh, I should've gone with volleyball!" Hiccup was now holding onto Eugene which by now let him.

"Regrets.." Eugene teased as he swam around the pool.