12

Jack~

"Stop tripping!" I shouted to Eugene who was tripped over our guitar wires.

"Can't help it!" Eugene shouted, as he leaned against the wall. "Geez I'm thirsty as hell." Hiccup had finished at least two to three water bottles at the most.

"Yeah thirsty aren't you?" I winked at Hiccup who frowned at my joke. "Super thirsty Hiccup here!" Eugene pointed to Hiccup to was now officially, turning red.

Laughing, we all sat in the corner of the room, in a circle so we can all see each other.

"Should we really compete against the girls? Cause if we win, Merida is going to kick my ass." Hiccup took a big gulp out from his water bottle.

"Well yeah, it's part of the fun of it." I answered with a straight face. "I got it! I got it. Guys this might shock you, but I have an idea." Eugene gasped dramatically.

"Whoa, holy crap. For the first time in forever." I chuckled as I pointed my Gatorade bottle towards Eugene to talk.

"What if we team up with the girls? That why no one wins nor loses. Considering we're the only ones left in the competition." Eugene said as he did some hand motions.

"That's actually not a bad idea." Hiccup's eyes widen since he's the one around here who makes good ideas.

"Whoa, let me text Elsa about Eugene's idea. Maybe the girls could agree with us for once." I pulled my phone out from my duffel bag.

"Yeah, remember when all girls except for Merida made us have pedicures?" Hiccup laughed loudly, it echoed the studio.

"Poor Merida. She was in tears when the lady painted her toe nails a bright orange." Eugene teased as I chuckled.

Yup that memory was as clear as crystal. Hiccup and I hated each second of the pedicure while Eugene was actually kind of enjoying himself.

Texting Elsa, I quickly stared at the keyboard. How I do start this?

'Hey, Eugene came up with an idea'

Elsa <3: 'Whoa that's a first'

'Yeah but the idea was a good one'

Elsa <3: 'Please inform me'

'He wants us to all work together. That way no one loses nor wins'

Elsa <3: 'Hang on I'm telling the girls'

I waiting for a few moments and my phone chirped once again.

Elsa <3: 'They thought it wasn't a bad idea'

'So should we?'

A few moments of silence.

Elsa <3: 'Yeah. I'll see you tonight, love you Hun.'

'Love you too babe'

I turned my phone off only to see Hiccup and Eugene spraying themselves with water. I swear I'm the glue the holds this place together.

"Guys! They said yes!" I grabbed the water bottles out their hands. "Yes! I told y'all it was a good idea." Eugene boasted. "No you didn't." Hiccup smirked as he patted Eugene's shoulder.

~Tonight~

"Jack, can you please not!" Elsa screamed as I laughed. In my hand was a small spider which Elsa has a fond memory with.

When she was a kid, she swallowed it on accident. The spider bit her throat and she was forever scared of those creatures. I, for one think they're cool.

"It's a daddy long legs! They don't even bite!" I released that spider out on the balcony.

"It better be gone." Elsa comes out from the corner with her head peeking out. "It is. Look." I showed her my bare hands and my palms.

With a relieved sigh, Elsa sat down on our bed. "Is it too late to say sorry?" I sang as I sat beside Elsa, kissing her cheek.

"Yes." Elsa looked at me deviously. "Come on, Chloe's with Anna. How about we make another one?" I nipped her earlobe as she quietly laughed.

"Jack, come on. I got a photoshoot at 8 tomorrow." Elsa gently pushed me back on the bed.

Elsa recently joined the Victoria Secret modeling. Well, she's been really careful with her diet lately.

"Can't wait to see you in a hot angel suit." I kissed her neck.

"I know Jack." Elsa giggled and I could feel her soft vibration next to me.

"Good night Elsa, love you." I kissed her forehead, bringing her closer to me.

"I love you too."