6

Elsa~

After the four hour flight, we finally arrived. People were piling in the plaza, paparazzi on every inch of the place. "Says here that the battle happens for three days." Hiccup examined the brochure.

"Three days?" I asked getting my luggage out. Jack helped me of course. "Mhm, that's what he said snowflake." Jack chuckled. We got out our private jet and already, people were swarming us.

"Please leave us alone!" I heard Rapunzel shout to a press person. "Let's get outta here and into the plaza." Hiccup told everyone. We slowly moved through the crowd and into the plaza.

"Whoa." I gasped looking at the huge plaza. Stairs on both sides of the room, a clear door for the indoor pool, very noticeable art on the ceilings, statues of famous people, and my person favorite, the guards keeping crazy fans out.

"Got us our room!" Hiccup gave us each a room card. "Do we share?" Merida looked around seeing everyone shake their heads. "I hope to share it with Punzie though." Eugene kissed Rapunzel's cheek.

"Elsa you and Jack are in room 218, Merida and I are in room 189, Rapunzel and Eugene are in room 492." Hiccup announced and we all spilt up. Except for me and Jack that is.

"218?" Jack groaned seeing the stairs. "We could take the elevator." I pointed out. Jack's eyes widen when he saw people piling in the elevator. "On the other hand, the stairs aren't so bad." I gasped, getting onto the first steps.

"Come on Elsa!" Jack was running with our luggage in his hands. "This is pretty hard!" I shouted, running.

"We made it!" Jack was taking in deep breaths, while I was panting for air. "Open the door!" I was holding the sides of my stomach. Jack took his room card and the door automatically opened.

Jack dropped down the luggage, I plopped myself on the bed. "Well the good thing is that we didn't run into the Royals on our way up." Jack joked and I laughed along. "Thank goodness." I looked around the room.

"Hey look it!" Jack's eyes lighten up when he saw a blue guitar labeled, 'For Jack.'

"Who left it?" I touched the strings. "Probably the room service." Jack toned the guitar. "Ooh! Let's practice!" I sat beside him. "I have been writing a song but it's no good." Jack handed me a notebook. I read through the lyrics, changed a few things, and now it's perfect!

"There you go." I handed him the notebook back.

Jack strummed the guitar, pointing to a few parts labeled, 'Elsa'

Elsa: Cottonwood fallin' like snow in July
Sunset, riverside, 4 wheel drives
In a tail light circle

Roll down the windows, turn it on up
Pour a little crown in a Dixie cup
Get the party started

Jack:
Girl, you make my speakers go boom boom
Dancin' on the tailgate in a full moon
That kinda thing makes a man go mmm hmmm
You're lookin' so good in what's left of those blue jeans
Drip of honey on the money maker gotta be
The best buzz I'm ever gonna find
Hey, I'm a little drunk on you
And high on summertime

Jack:
If you ain't a 10 you're a 9.9
Tippin' n' spillin' that home-made wine
On your tied up T-shirt

Every little kiss is drivin' me wild
Throwin' little cherry bombs into my fire
Good god almighty

Jack:

Girl, you make my speakers go boom boom
Dancin' on the tailgate in a full moon
That kinda thing makes a man go mmm hmmm
You're lookin' so good in what's left of those blue jeans
Drip of honey on the money maker gotta be
The best buzz I'm ever gonna find
Hey, I'm a little drunk on you
And high on summertime

Elsa: Let's slip on out where it's a little bit darker
And when it gets a little bit hotter
We'll take it off on out in the water

Jack:
Girl, you make my speakers go boom boom
Dancin' on the tailgate in a full moon
That kinda thing makes a man go mmm hmmm
You're lookin' so good in what's left of those blue jeans
Drip of honey on the money maker gotta be
The best buzz I'm ever gonna find
Hey, I'm a little drunk on you
And high on summertime

Yeah, I'm a little drunk on you

I clapped loudly, earning a small smirk from Jack. "I wonder what the Royals are going to sing." Jack set his guitar down. "Probably a love song." I rolled my eyes. "Well of course they would sing that considering they have fairytale relationships." Jack kissed my cheek, and going over to the small love seat.