3

Elsa~

We finished our dinner when our waiter came to get the check. "Wow, that's a lot for steak." Hiccup rubbed his belly as Solestia giggled. "You're going to have to run a few miles to burn that off." Solestia wiped her lips with a napkin.

"Nah, Hiccup doesn't run." Jack joked but Hiccup chuckled. "Meh, not a runner?" Taylor asked from the other side of the table. "Nope. I'm more of a reader." Hiccup tilted his glasses so that they balance perfectly on his nose. "Now, I'm guessing everyone should head on home." I stood up, grabbing my purse.

"Sounds good to me." Punzie said. Everyone stood up and began to make their way home or to their cars.

"Can't wait to be home with Chloe." I leaned back in the seat. I buckled my seatbelt as Jack was driving. "Uh huh, I think we should hire a nanny." Jack did a sharp left turn which made me bang my head on the window.

"Sorry Snowflake." Jack apologized while I rub my head. "Next time I'm driving." I winced. There was an awkward silence between the two of us so Jack decided to turn the radio on.

Third POV

Elsa had a small smile tugged on her lips when the radio turned on to Taylor Swift. Of course by being a famous A lister, she met Taylor on Christmas Day. It was Jack's present to her.

"You enjoying listening to Tay Tay?" Jack smirked as he parked the car and turned the engine off. Tay Tay was a nickname they both gave Taylor.

"Of course I do. You know I do." Elsa smiled. The two lovers got out of their car and ran inside their mansion to see their beloved daughter. Chloe.

Rapunzel was combing her hair for the billionth time this day which annoyed Merida who rarely touches her hair. "Do ya hav' to comb yer hair now?" Merida glanced at Rapunzel who nodded.

Merida was staying over at Punzie's Manson since Hiccup's parents were visiting. "You want to watch something Mer?" Rapunzel finally put her comb down and pulled out CDs of many movies.

"Ooh Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters!" Merida exclaimed when she saw the movie cover. "Oh that's not supposed to be there." Rapunzel saw the disappointment of Merida's face.

"Come on Punz, don't be a kill joy." Eugene walked into the living room. "I'm not! Just not a fan of witches." Rapunzel whimpered which made Merida scoff.

"I'll be right beside you the whole time." Eugene said when Merida put the DVD inside the player.

Alexander and his friend, Thomas Cade who was just two years older than him. "Dude, I'm way too tired." Thomas was sitting on his bed beside Alexander who was across from him.

The door squeaked open from the guys' friend. Elizabeth. She was the kind and carefree one out of all of the guys.

"Hi Liza." Alexander glanced up from his phone then back at it. "Hi to you too. Thomas, your package arrived." Elizabeth threw him a package that was huge!

"Yes!" Thomas cheered which made Alexander fall off his bed in shock. "What's in there?" Alexander rubbed his head. "My guitar!" Thomas strummed the strings perfectly in total harmony.

"You play?" Elizabeth questioned. She never heard him strum just sing.

"Yeah, how about a test?" Thomas smirked at Alexander and Elizabeth. "But what song?" Alexander shrugged.

"I got it. Just sing and I'll strum." Thomas strummed.

((Four Five Seconds))

Elizabeth:
I think I've had enough
I might get a little drunk
I say what's on my mind
I might do a little time
'Cause all of my kindness
Is taken for weakness

Elizabeth:
Now I'm Four Five Seconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
I'm just tryna make it back home by Monday mornin'
I swear I wish somebody would tell me
Ooh, that's all I want

Alexander:
Woke up an optimist
Sun was shinin', I'm positive
Then I heard you was talkin' trash
Hold me back, I'm 'bout to spaz

Alexander and Elizabeth:
Yeah I'm 'bout Four Five Seconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
I'm tryna make it back home by Monday mornin'
I swear I wish somebody would drive me
Ooh, that's all I want

Elizabeth:
And I know that you're up tonight
Thinkin', "How could I be so selfish?"
But you called 'bout a thousand times
Wondering where I've been
Now I know that you're up tonight
Thinkin', "How could I be so reckless?"
But I just can't apologize
I hope you can understand

Alexander:
If I go to jail tonight
Promise you'll pay my bail
See they want to buy my pride
But that just ain't up for sale
[Alexander and Elizabeth]
See all of my kindness
Is taken for weakness

Alexander and Elizabeth:
Now I'm Four Five Seconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
I'm tryna make it back home by Monday mornin'
I swear I wish somebody would tell me
Ooh, that's all I want

Four Five Seconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
Just tryna make it back home by Monday mornin'
I swear I wish somebody would tell me
'Cause that's all I want

Thomas clapped loudly and was the only one clapping. "Wish I could sing like that instead of working in a crappy place. You think Jack and Elsa have spots left?" Thomas asked Alexander since he was one of the lucky people who made it in their teaching hands.

"They told us that the spots were taken since so many people signed up." Alexander replied taking a sip of water from his bed table.

"He's right, I bet millions of people signed up." Elizabeth giggled of just the thought of it. "They did." Alexander smirked earning a laugh from Thomas.

"Well, maybe one day." Thomas sat on his bed, strumming his guitar. Elizabeth left the room and went to her own while Alexander stayed up texting a certain someone.