7

(Songs: Lean on, Invincible, Black Magic)

Elsa~

Today's the day. Or night.

"Got the outfits?" Merida had her checkbook out. "Got 'em!" Rapunzel opened the closet showing our performance outfits.

Merida did a small check and I laughed. "Guys what are you doing?" I looked at them and they looked back at me.

"We're just getting ready for tonight." Rapunzel said cheerfully. "Alright, let's review our music." I got our music notebook out.

Jack~

"Sad that we can't sing with the girls." Hiccup said sadly. "Yeah, but come on guys. The competition starts in an hour!" I was applying a lather of gel to my windblown like hair.

"We're ready!" Eugene was in his nice t-shirt with music on the front, ripped jeans, and his new converse. Just like high school.

"Alright." I grabbed my leather jacket as we all exited our hotel room.

"It's a 15 minute drive so get comfy boys." Our limo driver said once we got in. "Oh we're comfy." Eugene's eyes lighten up when he saw a glass of champagne.

"No! That's for later." Hiccup slapped Eugene's hands away. "Haha." I pointed my finger to Eugene with a loud laugh. "Boys! We're here!" Our limo driver shouted.

"Yes!" I opened the door and hopped out.

Lights were everywhere, people piling in, and the loud music already starting.

"Over there!" I pointed to the entrance. Hiccup and Eugene rush over to the entrance, to get inside.

"Guys, we're after Elsa and her friends." Hiccup saw the board.

"Alright then! Let's get into our seats." We got into our VIP seats backstage next to The Royals.

"Hey Jack." Eugene nudged me and I looked over to his direction. It was like when they entered, supermodels walked in.

"Jack!" Elsa shouted and jumped into my arms. "Hey Els, miss me already?" I kissed her forehead. "Yeah, it's been two days!" Elsa rolled her eyes playfully.

"I know, I know." I pecked her lips.

"Guys, if we're not performing together then we're versus each other." Merida found out. I smirked at Elsa who did an awkward smile.

"May the best win." I smiled at Elsa who nodded.

"Oh! We're up next!" Cinderella and her little friends ran onto the stage. "Oh boy." Hiccup sighed.

They performed a song called, 'Black Magic'

The Royals got off the stage and soon enough, "You're up." I whispered to Elsa. "Wish me luck." Elsa said before she went up.

Third POV

"One..two..three..." Elsa whispered into the mic and now Rapunzel was singing. Merida played the drums loudly.

[Elsa]

Do you recall, not long ago
We would walk on the sidewalk
Innocent, remember?
All we did was care for each other

[Rapunzel]

But the night was warm
We were bold and young
All around the wind blows
We would only hold on to let go

[Together x2]
Blow a kiss, fire a gun
We need someone to lean on
Blow a kiss, fire a gun
All we need is somebody to lean on