4

Elsa~

The next day was a blur of singing/dancing for four hours straight which took its toll on me and the team. "As everyone knows, today is the end of our teaching." I started to the group that was sitting, smiling up at us.

"We wish the best for all of you." Hiccup smiled to each of our students. "And we'll meet once more one day." Rapunzel patted Adeline's shoulder.

"Can't believe it's the end already!" Jack exclaimed with a groan. I smiled at him, giving Chloe her sippy cup. "Its gone by so fast!" I dismissed the class for the last time ever. "Good luck guys.." I heard Rapunzel whisper.

Alexander~

"Hey uh Adeline!" I had my hand on her shoulder. "Yeah?" Adeline cocked her head sideways. She was just chatting to Solestia who seemed to have given me a wink, then walked to Jewelry and Carol.

"I was wondering if..Uh.." I paused giving me some time to breathe. I've never felt so nervous before. "You would go to dinner with me? Say, Friday night around 7ish?" I sheepishly asked. "Well, is it a date?" Adeline bit her lower lip.

"Sort of?" I smiled lightly. "Sorry Alex, can't make it." Adeline walked to Jewelry with her black hair flipped over her shoulder. I sighed deeply when I got a text from Thomas.

Thomas: Dude..... rejected?

How'd he know?

Thomas: Not stalking or anything, you're on tv.

I looked around and saw cameras in the bushes, trees, or mostly in the dirt. "Ugh!" I kicked a camera and walked off angered. A same gust of wind was created by me when I entered my apartment. "Two missed messages from Bea Madison" The phone spoke. I quickly dialed the number for my dear sister but it went straight to voicemail.

"Welcome home dude." Thomas popped out from around the corner. "Hey man. I'm exhausted." I collapsed on the couch nearby. "So, uh about Adeline." Thomas sat beside me.

I listened to what he had to say. "Perhaps you could become friends first? Then date." Thomas paused for a bit. "How would you know?" I said noticed he had a soda can with him.

The one I shook and now Thomas might open it. Gotta get my camera but it's too risky. "I read a lot of fanfics." Thomas answered me popping the lid of the soda can open.

Let's just say, it was bootiful..

Rapunzel~

"Flynn!" I whined to him seeing that he was messing with me again. Changing my channel, how dare he!

"Sorry Blondie, just wanted to see what was on the discovery channel." Flynn chuckled and handed me the remote. "Thanks Flynny." I said in a baby voice.

"Of course Blondie, now what should we watch?" Flynn wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I went by a few commercials but one had my eye.

Battle of the Bands! Where the best of the best come from around the world competing for world domination!

I gasped and quickly called the big five. Battle of the bands is perfect.