9

((The girls' album is up there. I'll work on the guys on the next update. :) ))

Third POV

Two more weeks until the concert battle ends, tonight on September 27, it's the red carpet premiere. For the best awards comes with the most talented bands/people. The press was already there, loading their cameras with film.

Music started to play and the first limo pops out. It's 'The Light', also known as Elsa's band. Rapunzel steps out with a long trail of pink with jewels along the bodice. She wore a simple pearl necklace and a pair of white 4 inch heels. Merida stepped out with a short dress considering she hates anything girly. Her short dress is in the color of a deep purple that reached to her knees. A necklace that Hiccup had given her years before was around her neck, an arrow for being brave. Her shoes were just black flats with a jewel on the tip. Elsa came out last and she almost tripped over her heels. She had a long blue dress with a shimmering blue cape. A snowflake was embodied in the cape as well as jewels covered the bodice. A snowflake crown was on her head since her fans called her the Snow Queen.

"After party!" Merida took a champagne glass the minute she got in the auditorium. "Mer!" Rapunzel trying to get the glass out from Merida's hand.

"I'm coming!" Elsa shouted as she 'gracefully' ran over to her friends. Now the guys.

The press began piling questions to 'The Heat', which was Jack's band. They all wore tuxedos just different ties. Hiccup wore green, Eugene wore brown, and Jack wore blue. "Jack, is it true that you were caught with the royals the other night?" A man shouted which made Jack's eyes widen. "No it is not true!" Jack answered as calmly as he could to not attract anymore attention.

"Come on Jack. Eugene's already getting in." Hiccup pulled on Jack's arm. "Coming." Jack shot an angry glare at the reporter before going in.

Music played loudly as A-listers were piling in. "Where's my nametag?" Jack mumbled as he struggled to find his seat. "Jack!" Elsa shouted from her seat. Seems like his seat is right next to Elsa.

"Coming!" Jack raced to his wife who looked stunning to him. "You look amazing." Jack sat down next to her. The opening act begins to play.