Gaby's Lie and punishment

Anna was in her room, chatting with her friends about boys and flirting when Gaby walked in. Gaby was eager to play and suggested that they play house together, with Anna playing the baby and Gaby playing the mother.

Anna didn't really feel like playing, so she told Gaby that she couldn't right now. But Gaby kept insisting, and when Anna said no, Gaby left in a huff. Later that day, Natalia called Anna into her room. Gaby was there, looking upset. Natalia explained that Gaby had told her that Anna had broken her doll, and that Gaby was very upset about it.

Anna was shocked. She knew she hadn't broken Gaby's doll, and she couldn't understand why Gaby would lie like that. But Natalia seemed to believe Gaby and was very angry with Anna.

Anna tried to defend herself, telling Natalia that she hadn't done anything wrong. But Natalia was not interested in listening to her side of the story. Instead, she grounded Anna and sent her to her room Anna was humiliated. She couldn't believe that Gaby had lied and that Natalia had believed her without even giving Anna a chance to explain. She spent the rest of the day in her room, feeling angry and frustrated with the unfairness of it all.

Natália was furious with Anna. She couldn't believe that her stepdaughter had lied about breaking Gaby's doll. She needed to come up with a punishment that would teach Anna a lesson and make her see the error of her ways.

Then she remembered a post she had seen on Smart, a social network for short videos, where a mother had forced her son to act like a baby as punishment for misbehaving. Natália decided that this would be the perfect punishment for Anna One afternoon, Natália told Anna that they were going to go out in the car. When they arrived at their destination, Anna was surprised to find that Natália had placed her in a car seat. To her shock, Natália then placed a pacifier in her mouth, threatening to remove it if Anna didn't cooperate.

At the mall, still with the pacifier in her mouth, Natália took Anna to the baby section and bought a pack of diapers. She announced to Anna that her punishment would be to act like a baby until she learned to behave more maturely.