fun in the park

Natalia woke up early in the morning and prepared breakfast, which consisted of eggs and bacon for Gaby and Anna, and also made a bottle for Anna. After breakfast, Natalia checked Anna's diaper and found that it was dry.

In the living room, Natalia put Anna on the sofa and handed her the bottle, helping her to drink it. Once the bottle was finished, Natalia announced that she was going to take Anna and Gaby to the park to give her time to set up Anna's new room.Before heading to the park, Natalia changed Anna's clothes into an outfit that showed her diaper. The outfit consisted of a onesie with pink stripes and a cartoon animal printed on it, paired with a pink skirt that had frills on it. The diaper was visible due to the onesie's short length, which stopped just below the waistline.

Once Anna was dressed, Natalia packed a diaper bag with extra diapers, wipes, and a change of clothes in case of any accidents. They all got into the car and drove to the park, where Natalia set up a picnic blanket and let Gaby play on the playground equipment while she kept an eye on AnnaAnna seemed to enjoy playing with Gaby and the other children at the park, but after a while, she started to feel uncomfortable in her wet diaper. Natalia noticed that Anna was fidgeting and asked her if she needed a diaper change, to which Anna nodded her head in agreement.

Natalia took Anna to the public restroom, where she changed her diaper on the changing table. Anna felt embarrassed about the situation, but Natalia reassured her that it was perfectly normal for babies to need diaper changes.

After the diaper change, Natalia put Anna back in the stroller and continued to push her around the park. They fed the ducks, played some more on the playground equipment, and enjoyed a nice picnic lunch before heading back home.As they drove home, Anna fell asleep in the car, exhausted from all the fun and excitement at the park. Natalia carefully lifted her out of the car seat and carried her inside, placing her in the playpen for a nap.