Anna baby

Anna is in the car seat with a pacifier in her mouth and when they arrive Natália sets up a playpen with several toys and leaves Anna in the playpen and goes to make dinner, while Anna plays with no desire to use the baby bathroom but she was forbidden when she tried to get out of the playpen Gaby didn't let her push her falling on her butt on the floor and Anna didn't hold her and wet her diaper

Anna felt embarrassed and frustrated as she realized what had happened. She didn't want to be treated like a baby, and now she was forced to sit in a wet diaper. Gaby laughed at her and teased her for wetting her diaper, making Anna feel even more humiliated.

After a while, Natalia came back and noticed the wet diaper. She scolded Anna for not using the bathroom like a big girl and changed her diaper again. Anna felt miserable as she was changed like a baby for the second time in one day. She didn't want to be treated like this, but she also didn't want to upset Natalia any further.Anna was bewildered as Natália put her in a bib and started feeding her a porridge she despised. She felt like a baby being spoon-fed, which made her feel embarrassed and humiliated. After finishing the porridge, Natália carried Anna to the bedroom and started to get her ready for bed. She took out a set of pajamas, which were pink with cartoon animals printed all over it. The pajamas had a onesie top and a pair of matching pants with feet attached to keep Anna warm.Once Anna was dressed, Natália tucked her into bed and handed her a bottle filled with warm milk. Anna didn't want to drink from a baby bottle, but she knew better than to resist Natália's orders. She drank the entire bottle and started feeling drowsy. Natália turned off the lights and kissed Anna's forehead, telling her to sleep tight.

As Natália left the room, Anna felt a mix of fear and confusion. She had never been treated like a baby before, and she didn't know how long the punishment would last. She drifted off to sleep, wondering what tomorrow would bring.