Chapter 10: Judgment Day

No One POV

Princess Justice had formed barriers around the school premises. But they would only block out those who were on Lila's side. Anyone who had done her wrong. They blocked out everyone who hurt her. The ones who didn't helplessly attempt to break the barrier, to no avail.

As Marinette's friends watched in shock as The Akuma Class tried to escape from their prison. As soon as their gaze met, they called for help.

"Guys! Help us!" Alya shouted.

"No way! Not after what you did to Marinette! It's your fault that she's like this!" Rose shouted.

"She deserved it! She bullied Lila!" Alix replied.

Princess Justice entered the room The Akuma Class were in, grinning at the sight of their fearful faces. She brandished her sword and pointed it at them.

"Judgement Day has arrived." She said.

"Give up the act, Mari-Trash! Ladybug and Chat Noir will stop you!" Alya shouted.

"Ladybug and Chat Noir will have to wait until I'm done with you." Princess Justice replied.

She pointed to Sabrina, who gasped in pain. As Princess Justice advanced towards her, Sabrina started crying. A scale appeared above her head.

"You left Chloe, your best friend, for a snake am I correct? You also tried to get her arrested just because the snake told you that Chloe was planning to get someone akumatized for me as revenge on that snake" She asked.

Sabrina stopped crying and thought about it for a moment. Lila told her to do so and she did it without any question. An act for vengeance for all the abuse that Chloe inflicted onto her.

"Well yeah!" She responded. "Chloe has caused one too many akumas. Lila said it's best that we get her behind bars for the safety of Paris. Besides, it only made sense that she would and now even you want to cause harm because you don't like Lila and you and Chloe are friends or whatever. And Lila isn't a snake. You are."

Princess Justice thought about it and then turned to Sabrina.

"Would you say that what you did wasn't wrong? That you're not guilty about what you tried to do?" The Princess asked.

"I-I was doing the right thing!" Sabrina replied.

"Hmm," Princess Justice hummed. "I see" there was a pause for a moment. Until they heard a light bell noise and saw that the scale above her head became unbalanced.

"Guilty." The Princess said.

"Wait what!?" Sabrina asked, clearly confused. Princess Justice ignored this and continued.

"You also beat me up this morning." She replied.

"Because I-."

"You believed false information. You caused harm to me and my job is to bring justice" she pointed her sword at her again and it began to glow red.

"Guilty" she repeated. She slashed her sword at Sabrina and a bright band wrapped around her wrists, and like a magnet, she flew into a cage and it immediately shut.

"No!" Sabrina shouted and disappeared.

"What did you do to her!?" Kim shouted.

"She's being punished for her wrongdoings" Princess Justice replied not looking away from the cage. "She witnessing what she fears most. Her nightmares seem to be coming to life but they're mostly illusions. She may or may not feel the physical pain of any sort" she grinned towards them. "But physical pain depends on how severe your crime is and the judgement."

She chuckled and the others cowered in fear. They tried to run, but even as they did, they couldn't leave the school anyway.

"Nathaniel," her voice echoed. The artist was hiding under the staircase and flinched when he heard his name.

He felt like he wasn't in control of his body. Maybe because he wasn't. If he was, he wouldn't willingly come out of his hiding spot to face Princess Justice.

"Let us see what judgement I can make for you" she grinned as she pointed her sword to him.

Adrien POV

I managed to slip away and find a place to transform, while Plagg glowered at me with anger.

"See what you did!? Your advice caused Pigtails to go off the deep end!" He shouted.

"We'll talk about this later. I told Marinette that I won't show mercy to her when she gets akumatized and that's what I intend to do."

I swapped to Chat Noir and made my way to Princess Justice.

Chloe POV

"This is nuts! The Akuma Class beat up Marinette and now, she's akumatized!" Nino shouted.

"Just be glad that you're on the right side." Luka said.

Suddenly, a short old man ran towards us, panting for breath. As he stopped, he stated he's a friend of Ladybug's and explained that he's the one who's been providing us the miraculous.

"Wait. If Marinette's there. And Ladybug isn't here. Then, that would mean-." Luka said.

"Ladybug is Marinette." I gasped.

"Wow. How did we not figure that one out?" Rose asked.

The old man handed us our miraculous, reuniting us with our kwamis. 

"Wait!? Where's Mitchell!?" I asked.

"He's still inside the school! We gotta go and save him!" Nino called.

"And The Akuma Class." Juleka added.

"Unfortunately." I replied.