Chapter 11: Lila's Punishment and Adrien's Torment

Mitchell POV

"Damn." I muttered as I saw Ivan and Kim in the form of two golden statues with petrified looks. 

My guess is that Nathaniel, Juleka, Mylene and Ivan were all going through the same as them. Not that I care. My only concern is to save Marinette from herself. They're just a bonus.

Petra would kick my ass for saying that. I thought as I walked down the hallway, passing by the empty classrooms.

Suddenly, my spider senses acted up and I punched someone in the face, earning a shout of pain. There, I saw Chat Noir clutching his nose and scowling at me with anger. I smirked behind my mask.

Guess Adrien and Chat Noir are the same person. I thought to myself.

"Sorry." I said.

Chat Noir scoffed and pushed past me. 

"No! You'll do nothing to her!"  a voice shouted out.

The two of us followed the voice and saw Lila behind Alya with Princess Justice advancing towards her with her sword out. Chat Noir darted inside the room and attempted to attack her from behind, only for Princess Justice to knock him into a wall, cracking it.

"Tsk, tsk. Silly Kitty. You should know that this isn't how you treat a lady." She said.

"Marinette, don't do this!" I shouted.

She met my eyes and her expression turned from cocky to shock, as if she wasn't expecting me. She regained her composure and closed the door behind me.

"Glad you're here, Glitch Spider. You can witness Lila's punishment." She said.

She turned to Lila and pointed at her, forcing Lila to walk towards her. Even when Alya tried to pull her back, her body kept on moving.

Alya let go and quickly took out her phone and opened her Ladyblog site and began a live video.

"Hey Ladyblog fans, I'm live today because of an akuma, I'm sure you're wondering who it is." She turned the camera to face Princess Justice. 

"It's none other than Marinette Dupain-Cheng! She actually got herself akumatized! On purpose so that she could hurt Lila, just as she has been doing for months out of jealousy!"

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!?" I roared.

"And here we have Glitch Spider, who has been supporting Marinette by beating up me and my friends!" Alya added.

I was about to fire my webbing at Alya until Princess Justice summoned chains to pin me down. She faced the cameras and grinned.

"Believe what you may viewers. But you are about to see the true Lila Rossi"

She stabbed her sword into the ground and thick vine-like ribbons quickly wrapped around him. She made the same thing happen to Alya lest she tried something. But she allowed her hands to be free so she could keep recording. She knew Alya had a massive following so this would be perfect. I tried to phase through the chains, but to no avail.

"The chains will hold you down for a while, Glitch. So, sit back and watch the show." She said.

Princess Justice turned to Lila and her grin turned into a sinister look.

"Lila Rossi, I believe you have committed acts of treason against me." 

"Treason?" Lila scoffed. "You're not a real Princess! You just akumatized yourself to get to me!"

Though confident, Lila couldn't hide the fear in her voice.

Suddenly, five figures in jumpsuits entered the scene. Princess Justice clapped her hands in glee as if she was a toddler given candy the first time.