Decision

In the aftermath of the bank job, things between you and the Driver were tense. He was distant, and you could tell that the experience had affected him deeply. You knew that he was struggling with the weight of his actions, and you wished there was something you could do to help him.

One day, you decided to confront him about it. You waited until he came home from work, and then you sat him down at the kitchen table.

"Talk to me," you said, your voice soft.

The Driver looked at you, his eyes filled with pain. "I don't know if I can do this anymore," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Do what?" you asked, confused.

"This...this life," he said, gesturing around him. "The danger, the risk. I don't know if I can handle it."

You could see the fear and uncertainty in his eyes, and it broke your heart. You knew that he loved his job, but you also knew that it was tearing him apart.

"What do you want to do?" you asked, taking his hand in yours.

"I don't know," he said, his voice filled with despair.

You sat in silence for a few moments, thinking about what to say. Finally, you spoke.

"You don't have to do this alone," you said, looking into his eyes. "I'm here for you, no matter what. We can figure this out together."

The Driver looked at you, and you could see the gratitude and love in his eyes. He pulled you into his arms, and you held each other tightly.

Over the next few weeks, the two of you talked and worked through your feelings. The Driver opened up to you about his fears and his struggles, and you listened and supported him every step of the way.

In the end, the Driver made the decision to leave his dangerous line of work behind. It wasn't an easy choice, but you knew it was the right one for him. You supported him every step of the way, and together, you built a new life.

As the days turned into weeks, and the weeks turned into months, your love for each other only grew stronger.

And as you lay in bed at night, wrapped in the Driver's arms, you felt a sense of peace and contentment that you had never felt before. You knew that you had found your soulmate, and that nothing could ever come between the two of you.