Dream

As your business continued to thrive, you and the Driver's relationship grew stronger. You worked long hours together, but you also made time for each other outside of work. You went on dates, watched movies, and explored the city together.

One evening, the Driver surprised you with a romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant. The two of you dressed up and enjoyed a delicious meal, laughing and talking for hours.

Afterwards, the Driver took you for a walk along the beach. The stars were out, and the waves crashed gently against the shore. You held hands and walked along the water's edge, feeling a sense of peace and contentment.

As you walked, the Driver suddenly stopped and turned to face you. He took your hands in his and looked into your eyes.

He softly pronounces your name, "I know we've been through a lot together, but I want you to know that I'm committed to you. I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

You were caught off guard by his sudden declaration, but your heart swelled with joy. You had developed strong feelings for the Driver over the past few months, and you couldn't imagine your life without him.

"I love you too," you said, smiling up at him. "I want to be with you forever."

The Driver grinned and leaned in to kiss you. The kiss was tender at first, but soon it grew more passionate. You wrapped your arms around him, savoring the feel of his strong arms around you.

As you pulled away from the kiss, the Driver smiled down at you.

"I have one more surprise for you," he said, taking your hand.

He led you down the beach to a small bonfire that he had set up earlier. There were blankets spread out on the sand, and a bottle of champagne chilling in a bucket of ice.

The two of you sat down on the blankets and snuggled up together, watching the flames dance in the night. You talked and laughed, enjoying each other's company and the warmth of the fire.

As the night wore on, you realized that this was the happiest you had ever been. You had a successful business, a loving partner, and a bright future ahead of you. And as you lay in the sand, watching the stars above, you knew that there was nowhere else you would rather be than right there, with the Driver by your side.