High Risks High Reward

As you drove away from the bank, the three of you were silent, each lost in your own thoughts. You couldn't believe what you had just done, and you weren't sure what would happen next.

After a few minutes of driving, Shannon finally spoke up. "We did it," he said, a sense of pride in his voice. "We pulled off the heist of the century."

The Driver didn't respond, his eyes fixed on the road ahead. You could see that he was lost in thought, and you wondered what was going through his mind.

As you drove further away from the bank, you noticed a police car approaching from behind. You tensed up, wondering if they had already discovered the heist.

"We've got company," you said, your voice shaking.

The Driver didn't say anything, but you could see him checking the rearview mirror. He didn't seem panicked, but you could tell that he was focused on the road ahead.

As the police car pulled up alongside you, the Driver calmly rolled down his window. "Is there a problem, officer?" he asked.

The police officer looked at the three of you, his eyes narrowed suspiciously. "We've had reports of a bank robbery in the area," he said. "We're just checking to see if you've seen anything suspicious."

The Driver shrugged. "Sorry, officer," he said. "We haven't seen anything."

The police officer gave you and the Driver a final look, then drove away. You let out a sigh of relief, feeling the tension slowly draining from your body.

As you continued to drive away from the scene of the heist, you started to feel a sense of guilt creeping over you. You knew that what you had done was wrong, and that it could have serious consequences.

But at the same time, you couldn't help feeling a sense of excitement and satisfaction. You had pulled off a daring heist, and you had done it with the man you loved.

When you finally arrived back at your apartment, you and the Driver counted the money you had stolen. It was a lot more than you had expected, and you felt a sense of disbelief as you stared at the piles of cash on the table.

"What are we going to do with all of this money?" you asked, feeling overwhelmed.

The Driver didn't answer, his eyes fixed on the cash. You could see that he was lost in thought, and you wondered what he was thinking.

After a few minutes of silence, the Driver finally spoke up. "We need to split up the money," he said. "Shannon gets his cut, and then we need to decide what to do with the rest."

You nodded, feeling a sense of unease settling over you.