3. regretful.

WORDS; 807.
TO; Herself.

I just wish there was some way to make her understand

Seeing her slip away, all because Tommy came between us. It made me rage at him. I felt so bad because I had missed my chance to apologise and honestly, I didn't feel sorry for having hurt Tommy's feelings with my outburst.  My sorries are reserved for (Y/N).

I wish she'd hear me out, just hear me out.  I want to explain what I failed at so badly, and how nothing was the same without her.

I realised, when I moved to the lands of the Dream SMP, only then did I realise exactly how wrong and impulsive I was to move so far from her.

She was my first love. My only love.

I'm going to get her back, one way, or another. But now isn't the right time, she's clearly too busy with Eret, so he closed the door before anyone else in the building could spot her walking over to the podium. "Getting a little breezy, eh?" Wilbur said to disguise why he was actually closing the door.

It just isn't the time yet, that's why these political chats feel so much more dull. Everything has felt a bit dull since I left (Y/N), it really was the biggest mistake I've ever made. "Wilby, are you even listening?" I glance over at Tommy. "Did you just call me Wilby?"

"What? No." I coo at him. "Don't be embarrassed..." He dismissed me some more, going on to yell. All he managed to do was make the table erupt in laughter and a smile form on my lips. "I DID NOT CALL YOU WILBY."

The meeting hadn't gone as bad as I expected last night, I only had to run for my life with my opposition and my vice one time.  Jschlatt decided to attack me, it was likely since he's so drunk.

Or maybe I really hurt her enough to make her dad hate me.  Oh god.

Every little thing, I keep on connecting it to (Y/N).  I've done it before too.  I miss her so much.  I miss kissing her on rooftops, hearing her laughing.

I want to make her happy again, I want to put in all of my last efforts.  Otherwise, I my heart may explode.

If I win the election, I'll be president again.  That way I could exile Schlatt and have her as my bride, whether she'd like it or not.  I would have the power to do that, but I'm not sure if that's the right approach.  It may be better if I go and lose the election and go in to this without any plan.

No matter if I win the election, or lose, I'm going to win her back.  Those were my last thoughts as I somehow found myself comfortable on the cobblestone of Tommy's floor and rested my eyes to sleep.

I woke up with the confidence I had lacked for a while now, it was some sort of a rush.  Love.

The grand feeling of my heart bursting out of my chest after a surprisingly good sleep, and a perfect stretch to top it all off.  I skip breakfast, and I head out without Tommy waking up.  It's early and the sun is newly rising, so I decide to visit an old friend...  Eret.  I'd be lying if I said I forgave him for his traitorous actions, but (Y/N) likes him.  So I've got to be friendly.  "Wilbur!  Good to see you!"  He happily opened the door to me.  "What can I do for you?  Want tea?  Have you had breakfast yet?"

Pretending to forgive Eret was easy because of how social he is.  He sat me down in his lounge room and made me breakfast, something that I often don't bother with.  "Thank you."  I mutter through a chew.  "Now tell me, what are you doing visiting me?"  His tone was playfully skeptical.  "Mm?"

"I'm not that stupid, Wilbur."  Eret sat back, his expression souring.  "You want something out of me, don't you?  You must have seen me with your little girlfriend.  So, tell me."

I nodded to him.  "I apologise for stringing you along, you're right.  I want your help.  She isn't my girlfriend, not anymore.  Not yet.  That's where I need your help."  Eret hummed to indicate acknowledgement.  "I'll agree when I hear your master plan."

Silence.  "...All I want."  I started, trying not to get emotional.  "All I want is a chance.  I want her to hear me out, I want her to understand."

Eret agreed.

And then he moved closer to pull me into a half armed hug and comfort me.  Perhaps Eret truly isn't that bad either, I want forgiveness, so I should put out that same forgiveness.

FROM; Soot.