3. agreement.

WORDS; 1,014.
TO; Herself.

They each gasped

They each gasped. "What is he doing out of his cell?!" Jschlatt made an aggressive approach at the two, Wilbur took a harsher, fearful grasp of (Y/N)'s hand as he hid behind her.  "Dad, calm down." Jschlatt growled under his breath as he came to a halt in front of both Wilbur and (Y/N), entirely enraged when he finally noticed how they were holding hands. "Unhand my daughter." He demanded with a low tone.

Wilbur's hand went limp, but (Y/N) kept holding onto him. This restored some confidence in him. "Seriously, you need to calm down. I brought him here since you two were going to have sone political meeting, you three can figure out an arrangement or whatever else."  Quackity nodded, pulling Schlatt out of Wilbur's face by the man's shoulder.

"She's right, man.  Wilbur could be crucial here, you're lucky she didn't drag Tommy out here with him."  Quackity spoke with a laughter in his tone as he tried to bring down the atmospheric tension that is Jschlatt's very existence.  Schlatt sighed.

"You better behave then, Wilbur.  Or it's right back to the goddamn cell with you."  Wilbur nodded eagerly, just glad to stretch out since those cells definitely weren't made with tall people in mind.  "(Y/N)?"

"Yes, Wilbur?"  (Y/N) glanced up at Wilbur, who had a soft smile.  "Could you go make sure Dream doesn't terrorise Tommy too much?"  He laughed out, adoring the sight of (Y/N) laughing along with him.  "Of course.  I'll only let him terrorise that kid the right amount."

Seeing (Y/N) depart made Jschlatt sigh out calmly, Schlatt lashed out.  "You two are together, aren't you?!"  Both Quackity and Wilbur were shocked by this, Quackity stood to the side and observed the drama with a slight smirk.  "W — Well..."

"Well?"  Schlatt pushed, glaring at Wilbur like he was contaminating his daughter.  "It's complicated."

Meanwhile, (Y/N) was stood by Dream and Tommy, acting as a mediator during every single back and forth Tommy initiated.  Dream was wearing the kid out, because after a few arguments, he started yawning, even when it was only eleven o'clock.  Not even time for lunch yet! "Alright, alright," Dream turned his attention to (Y/N) as she spoke. "That's enough, Dream. Go find someone else to bother. You're dismissed." She ordered playfully, he obliged with that same creepy smile.

That guy is only bad vibes. "I hate him." Tommy muttered. "...Thanks, (Y/N)." He grumbled out, blushing profusely. "Hm? What was that?"

Tommy groaned in annoyance, becoming more frustrated at the fact a wrongun had him in this kind of position. "I said thank you!" (Y/N) giggled at the shouty boy's expense. "Asshole."

"You seem tired. You want me to leave you alone to have a nap, kiddo?" Tommy was offended. "Ye — I'm not a kid. Don't patronise me, missus! And yes! I would appreciate that!" He was fuming, yet he still kept his composure and kindness in a playful sense. "Rest well, kid." Tommy huffed out an insult as (Y/N) made her way to Manburg from through the trees. The scenic, and rather long route.

She hummed to herself as she took a peaceful walk through nature, the spruce trees that had healthy green leafs towering over her, the untouched beauty that was the common flowers she passed by. (Y/N) felt any stresses, mild or obnoxious, melt away with the rustling harmony of green as a grounding tool.

She followed the scent of fresh bread until she stumbled on a dark, wooden cabin in the middle of the woods, Niki ran out and greeted her with oven mitts on. "(Y/N)! Hi! How did you find me out here? What a wonderful surprise!"

The two had a lovely chat after Niki invited (Y/N) inside her secret cabin, all while Wilbur struggled through a standoffish conversation with Jschlatt about his relationship with his daughter.  "You don't hold any grudge against me after what my dad has done to your friends?"  Asked (Y/N).  "No!  No way, not after how much Wilbur has gone on about how he loves you, and wants you..."

Niki served (Y/N a plate with two slices of her freshly baked bread and a butter knife alongside it for (Y/N) to choose what to spread on it!  "Does he actually talk about me?"  Niki nodded profusely.

"The thing about Wilbur is that he gets a little obsessive over things or people that interest him.  And that means he could talk for ages about them!  So I've heard a lot about you already.  Only good things." Niki happily explained, pausing for bites of the bread she spread with strawberry jam. "I would hope so."

The two laughed together, shared stories. They went over topics like romance, history and as simple as how their days were.

Overall, (Y/N) enjoyed her short stay at Niki's cabin, she exited after gratefully promising not to expose her hiding spot, as to keep it as Niki's own safe place no matter what.

Girls have to stick together through all discriminatory tyrant's time as leaders. Especially if there's food involved.

Niki was convinced, but she insisted on strolling through the woods by (Y/N)'s side as a guardian. The moment Niki caught sight of (Y/N)'s father drawing near them, she had to part ways with her newfound friend. "Thanks for the visit, (Y/N)." She mumbled before disappearing into the trees. "You're friends with miss Nihachu now?" She nodded to Jschlatt.

"Good to know. Well, my vice president and I... And Wilbur... Have come up with some options. I — We thought it would be vital for you to step in and have the final decision on what we do with our prisoners." His words were gruff and he was feeling awkward after having gone over the subject and concept of someone he despised being attracted to his daughter, someone who he would have slaughtered if given the chance.

"Let's hear them, then."

FROM;  Niki.