1. nightly.

WORDS; 915.
TO; Yourself.

You didn't stay to watch what went down, but as far as you knew, Wilbur was gone

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You didn't stay to watch what went down, but as far as you knew, Wilbur was gone.  Exiled.  And yet, you were still receiving a rose on your doorstep each morning, with his signature scribbled at the bottom of each and every note! Someone was tormenting you!

At midnight, you'd hear suspicious rustling and footsteps, so you kept to yourself to investigate on your own, ruining your sleep schedule in the process.

You believed that perhaps you'd find someone else who was posing as him for their own odd reason.

But the moment you jumped out of a bush, directly in front of this mystery person, you had to look up high to see Wilbur's face. "You're gonna get in a lot of trouble for this..." You said, pointing at him. Wilbur smirked. "You're exactly who I wanted to see~" You scoff at his flirtatious tone, "Don't."

"Don't what, my love?" Shadows casted over his face, though you could easily tell his expression from just his tone. "Don't call me that, and don't use that tone on me, mister. I'm getting my dad..."

"Hey!" Right as you turned away, Wilbur quickly grabbed you back by your wrist, his sad eyes shimmering under the moonlight, though the rest of him was difficult to make out. "You can't do that, just give me a chance before you get too hasty with anything..."

"...What do you want?" You said, hoping to get this over and done with fast. "You."

"Oh, of course you say that now that my father's in power, huh? You just want me for —" He hushed you with a finger over your lip and you glared up at him. "I don't care if it means I'll get in trouble, if my situation will get worse, or better.  I want you.  No matter what.  I always have."

You groan.  "Y — You really think you can just romance me like this..."  Wilbur leaned in close to your face.  "...Love, I think it's already working."

Blood and warmth ran to your face, you could already tell that you were growing red in the face. "Fuck you."

Before you could cuss him out any further, he leaned down and stole a kiss off of you under the light of the moon and the cold of the night. You whimpered softly as you turned your head to escape the way his warm lips pressed against your own, and he let you as he reached for your hands. "I've missed you since the day I left." Wilbur placed a rose in your palms. "I will never make a mistake like that again."

He stepped backward, but not away from you. Not far. A wave of confusion filled your mind, you didn't hate him as much, though you weren't sure how to feel any longer. "I'm sorry that I've left you hurting for so long, my love, I won't leave you again."

You nodded to him as you tried to process all this. "Even if I shouldn't be here, I'll take any opportunity if it means I can visit you." Wilbur nodded back to you. "I'll be back."

"But where are you going?" He stopped before he could start to leave, "Pogtopia, it's mine and Tommy's new home. I can give you the coordinates."

"Please." He nodded vigorously. "All I need is a pen."

Soon after he gave me the coordinates of his new base, he left. You still needed some time to know whether you should really give him a chance, or rat him out to your dad and let his guards resolve this by taking him out once and for all. Confusion, and an off sense of childish urgency struck your heart as you stayed up too late reflecting on this.

Waking up to your worried father only played on this intense perplex state, he had just shaken you awake with a drunken sigh of relief. "So you're not dead, I guess. Haha..."

That's what was stressing him about this? "Are you okay?" He asked. You hummed back. "Use your words, missy."

"Was up late." Schlatt nodded. "Yeah? Why is that?"

Sadly, that was exactly what you couldn't tell him. This was potentially your only chance at romance. Even if he hurt you before, even if he isn't legally allowed to be around. You have to be optimistic. "Hey, little miss..." You have to trust him. "Don't you wanna talk about it?" You shook your head to him.

"Not yet, pa." Jschlatt rubbed a circle on your back, "Tell me when you're ready, then. I've got shit to do, but I had to make sure you're alive before I could get to that. So... I'll be off."

He said awkwardly, almost as if he was trying to tell you something loving.  He left the room, and that was when you decided now was when you should visit Wilbur at Pogtopia.  Just to hear him out, or whatever.

Not like you're falling for him again, that would never happen so soon.  This is only a kindness.  Right?

As you grew nearer to the coordinates he had noted down for you, you were planning various conversations that may go down.  As if you were scripting them, but the moment you were stood in front of him again, your mind blanked.  "Hey!"  Wilbur greeted you with excitement in his tone, though he was trying to keep his voice down.  "Did anyone follow you?"  He looked around.  "No."

FROM; Yourself.

Wilbur x F!Reader.  AN 𝐄𝐍𝐃 TO 𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐋𝐄.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें