Chapter 1

"Y/n, did you hear about the new girl? I heard Tristan Dugray was giving her looks." Genie approaching her right after the bell. "Why should I care about that exactly?" She said lightly. They kept walking down the hall and stared aimlessly at the new girl that just passed them.

"I thought you and Tristan had a thing?" Genie says in a whisper. "Me? Tristan? Have a thing? You must be insane. You might as well start writing letters to Jodie Foster." She said in disbelief walking away to go to her next class.

As she turns to the door of her class, she felt a bump on her shoulder. Tristan Dugray. "Sorry princess, didn't mean to bump on to you." Tristan said in a smirk. For a little background knowledge, the two detests eachother. While Y/n didn't like his snobbish personality, along with his pathetic smile and how his behavior said 'playboy' all over, Tristan didn't like her 'rich girl, good faith' vibe. That's not the main reason they don't like eachother though. They had a past.

It all started when they were in 5th grade. Y/n had a crush on Tristan's bestfriend, Oliver, and she was comfortable enough to tell Tristan about it , in hopes he would help her out. He told her that Oliver liked her too and invited her to go to the treehouse that afternoon. Once she got there, Oliver started telling her sweet things and confessed. Everything was great until everyone in their class came out the hiding spots and laughed at her. "Do you think I'd ever like you?" Oliver said with a laugh right after.

As for Tristan, he wasn't even there but, she knew that he had probably planned all of this out. She started acting cold and distant towards him. Tristan didn't know anything about what happened during that time. He went through great efforts to talk to her, even as far as going on top of the building declaring that she talk to her or else, he'll jump off. She obviously knew he wasn't going too so, she left as soon as possible.

What really ticked Tristan though was the fact, she started rumors about him. She told everyone his parents were getting a divorce. Before, he could talk to her about it, she had already transferred schools. She didn't know anything about the rumors because she didn't start it. In the end, it was all misunderstandings and lack of communication but the two never made up. They met again in 7th grade, all through present time.

Oliver wasn't in the picture anymore, he had moved upstate, washing relief over y/n.

~

"Last but not least, Y/n L/n, Tristan Dugray, Rory Gilmore, Paris Geller, and Brad Langford." The teacher said in a stern voice.

"Excuse me?" Y/n said accidentally thinking out loud.

"I think I just pissed my pants, guys." Brad said. He did not want to be with Y/n and Paris, having Y/n there was already a hassle for him but Paris? She takes everything even more seriously.

"Ew." Rory said.

"So how do we work this thing out? Whose house? What time? When?" Tristan said in a hurry while looking at Y/n.

"My house is off-limits, my mom is renovating everything my dad touched and she's also trying to burn the gifts she had been given by him. We should do it in Y/n's house, it's a clean environment and we can get those delights she always has for our snack. I'll bring a packet on what role we'll each be playing." Paris said quickly.

She always has everything planned out the moment things are assigned. Who knows? She probably can see the future and how everything will go her way accordingly.