Chapter 4

"Did you hear the fact she called Paris quippy!? It was so hilarious!" Y/n laughed running out of breath. She thought the whole thing was so amusing, she needed to tell everyone about it. The imaginary red fumes coming out of Rory's head and the image of Paris's face when she was called names.

"Ok, I'll admit the 'quippy' part was really funny." Tristan giggling along with her. The class had recently ended and once it did, everyone started talking about the whole outburst.

"But, on a serious note, you shouldn't call her Mary if she really doesn't like it" She said glancing at Tristan. "Are you sure you're not just jealous? It's ok, princess. You're still my number one." Tristan said with his smug smirk. "I'm not jealous, gosh, shut up." She said annoyed with the fact she was too obvious with it.

She really did care about Rory's comfort in the environment though. Even though, they weren't friends of any sort, she still had conscience and empathy for others. She knew Paris definitely did not like her, but she can see them becoming friends with how similar traits they share.

"So, do you think the practice for the play is still on tonight? It doesn't seem too hot between them." Tristan interrupted her thoughts. "Huh? Oh yeah, I mean probably. It's Paris after all."

"Alright, well I'll meet you there, gotta hang out with Duncan and the others in the meanwhile." He said walking away waving his hand as goodbye. She waved back and smiled.

As she started walking towards the gate, she heard someone call out her name. "Y/n! Y/n! Hold up!"
She turns around and sees Rory. As Rory finally catches up. "Hey, can you tell Paris I'm not going today? I'm afraid if I tell Paris myself that I'm not going, she'll kick me out the group! I've had a horrible day and you're the only sense worthy person in the group were in." Rory pleaded. Y/n smiled in return and nodded.

"Of course, I can. Don't worry about it, I've got you covered. I'm glad you decided to tell me instead of the others."

"Alright, thank you! Just fill me in on what happened and I'll practice by myself about it." Rory smiled. 'She seems really reliable' Rory thought.

~

"Instead of telling me then, you tell me now!? I had everything planned out! For gods sake, all you had to do was give me a call, Y/n!" Paris yelled at Y/n as everyone in the group watched.

"Oh my god! One person not being here won't ruin the whole thing!" Y/n yelled back.

"Hey guys, I think we'll do just fine without-"

"Shut up, brad!" Paris interrupted.

"Whatever! I'm going out to get snacks for everybody, in the meanwhile practice with Brad because I'm taking Tristan with me." Y/n finally had enough, it was not her fault that she forgot to give a call beforehand! Well it kind of was but it was besides the point.

As she walked towards Tristan and grabbed his wrist. She pulled him out the house. "Uh, I don't think this is where the snacks are?" Tristan questioned. "I've ran out. Let's go to a store nearby." Y/n replied briefly.

"Alright, I'll drive."

"That was already a given, Dugray."

As she was about to approach the car, Tristan made sure to go ahead first and open the passenger door for her. He gestured for her to come and bowed in sarcasm. Y/n scoffed at this. He finally goes to the drivers seat and starts the car.

"So, I don't think we asked what everyone would like for a snack?"

"Well that doesn't matter, we all know Paris likes those saltine crackers and Brad likes those rainbow strips. I'll make sure to buy chips as the alternative." She answered.