Chapter 7: Worah!

Sage's POV

"Sage?" Solo uttered with a confused look upon his face as he saw Lexus holding my body as I was about to fall down to the ground.

Then, I quickly stood up properly and looked at Solo's reaction.

Maybe he thought that Lexus and I are doing something but we aren't!

"What brought you here, Solo?" Lexus asked while smiling at him.

"Ahh, magpapasa lang ako ng form namin sa M.L. competition. Lagay ko na lang dito sa table." he said with a serious tone and placed the form on top of a table, "Alis na ko. Male-late pa ko sa susunod kong class. Ang layo-layo nitong Student Council Area sa building namin."

"Solo!" I uttered but then he left without even looking at me anymore, "Wait!"

I was about to chase him to let him know that me and Lexus are doing nothing.

He might have mistakenly assumed that there is going on between us that's why he's a little bit serious.

Of course, who wouldn't?

Solo acts as my older brother and that's how they react when they see their younger siblings being held by someone they don't like.

I know...

I know that Solo doesn't like Lexus that much.

He frowns when we talk about him.

"One moment, Sage. Aalis ka na? Kararating mo lang ah?" Lexus asked.

"Ah... you won't understand. I need to go." I answered him.

"Aren't you going to sign up for the M.L. competition as well? Paubos na ang slots. Solo's team has taken the 10th slot. 2 more to go and you won't be able to join." Lexus said.

"I just went here to return the money you let me borrowed the other day." I said with a serious tone and grabbed the four 5 peso coins from my right hand pocket of my pants.

Then, I placed it into his chest pocket and looked at him.

"Thanks for letting me borrow your money. Now, I have nothing to owe." I said and I started to walk away from him.

"Sage." he uttered and I stopped walking without looking at him since I'm facing the other way towards the door.

"Yes?"

"Would you like me to teach you how to drive later? Solo doesn't need to know." he said.

"No thanks. He'll be the one teaching me already." I said and that's when I went out of the student council area.

As I went outside, I immediately looked around to see if Solo was still there, however, it was just Lars, Gio, and the guy who's holding the camera. amed Tyson that's infront of the room.

"Have you seen Solo?" I asked them.

"Oo, pero parang bad trip ata paglabas ng student council area. Bilis nga maglakad eh. Alam mo 'yung parang tinangay kami ng hangin sa paglalakad niya. Baka kasi nakita niya kayong dalawa." Lars said.