Chapter 16: Hide and Seek

Sage's POV

"Solo, I love you." I said while hugging his warm body.

I felt that Solo sighed deeply and held my hands, and gently removed it from his body.

That's when he faced me as he smiled faintly.

So, I smiled back at him as I can feel the emotion inside of me rising up.

He placed his hand on top of my head and messed my hair up.

Afterwards, he hugged me tightly as if he wanted to squish me.

"I love you too!" Solo said, "I love you too, bro!" he added and laughed.

I got astonished from what he said and wasn't able to react fast enough.

I said I love him as a lover, but he loves me back as a brother.

"No, Solo, you don't understand!" I exclaimed.

"Grabe ka naman, Sage! Nakakaintindi naman ako ng english kahit papaano!" he said and laughed.

Then, he placed both of his hands on top of my shoulders.

"Kahit hindi mo sabihin, Sage, alam ko naman na mahal na mahal mo ako bilang kuya! Okay? Masyado ka na naman natuwa sa akin eh." Solo said.

I frowned and shook my head since he clearly doesn't understand what I mean.

So, I sighed deeply and said, "This is what I'm talking about."

Then, I closed my eyes and leaned my body towards Solo to give him a kiss.

I wanted to let him know that I love him not as a brother anymore.

And when I felt that we were about to kiss...

"Sage!" A guy shouted so I had to stop from kissing Solo and open my eyes to see who called my name.

"Lexus?" I uttered, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm glad na hindi ka pa nakakaalis! I just wanted to let you know that it wasn't my intention to do any harm to you." Lexus said, "Why did you ran away?"

"Hoy! Akala mo hindi ko alam kung anong balak mo? Balak mong pagsamantalahan si Sage kasama mga kaibigan mo! Gag* ka ba?" Solo shouted and confronted Lexus.

"Huh? Who told you that?" Lexus asked.

"Wala pero alam ko 'yun ang motibo mo, Lexus. Wag ka ng magmaang-maangan." Solo said.

"Don't try to make me look bad in front of Sage. I mean no harm to him." Lexus said.

"Tara na nga, Sage! Kapag ako hindi nakapag-pigil masasakal ko 'tong tao na 'to." Solo said with with a serious tone and grabbed my hand.

As he opened the door of my car and was trying to let me in...

"Sage..." Lexus said. And when I was about to get in, "I like you, Sage. I really like you." he uttered and that's when Solo and I looked at him.