Old Chapter 2

~·~Timeskip By: Me, Author-chan!~·~

~POV of the Day is Minato! :3~

A three year old Naruto woddled his way over to me. I smiled at him. Leaning over, I opened up my arms and scooped his chubby self up.

(By the way, Naruto was one in the first chapter, and since he is three now, the timeskip by years would be...you do the math it's 4:43 AM ;-;)

"Daddy!" Cheered Naruto.

"Hello, Naruto."

Naruto snuggled up into my arms. This boy has grown so attached to me...I wonder why, maybe if someone was taking better care of him, I wouldn't be the only one that had to take care of him. I'm one of the only people that he trusts.

His eyes stared into mine in curiosity. He grabbed onto my nose.

"Got chu nose!" He yelled happily.

"Yup. You got it. But now I can't smell." I said, making a fake pouty face.

Naruto whimpered and pretended to hand me something.

"Here daddy. You nweed it more. I smell everything! I want you to share every smell I have!"

"Even if it's nasty?"

Naruto giggled and nodded.

"Evil child..." I smirked.

Naruto stuck his tongue out as he pressed his fingers against my nose to "return" it to me. I said "thank you" and he smiled. Naruto got quiet for a second, though, and he looked away. He looked around, as if he was looking for something.

"Why Sausage not here?" Naruto returned his attention to me.

"Sausage?" Is he talking about Sasuke?

"Yeah! Sausage! Black hair Oochiha!"

I laughed since he completely said Sasuke's name wrong.

"First off, his name is SA-SU-KE. And second, he should be here soon." I answered.

Next time he says his name he might say Sasugay.

Naruto smiled. He wiggled his body a little as he tried to slip out of my arms.

"Down." commanded Naruto.

Answering to his command, I slowly let the little ball of sunshine slide down to the floor. He made his way over to a corner in the living room. Grabbing a toy box, he pulled it down, after lifting the lid, letting all the toys fall out. There wasn't much in there anyways, so it wasn't a bother to me.

Naruto picked up a few toys, brought them over to the center of the living room, then went back to get more. I decided to go and get some paper, paint, markers...all of those good decorating and coloring things. I knew Sasuke and Naruto loved to draw on things, like on paper and on their faces...

I chuckled at the thought. Not so long ago, we were so mad at them because their faces were covered in paint and marker, but at the same time, we thought it was hilarious. I have 50 photos of that one particular day. And what was good about that day was that Kushina and the other two children weren't there. If they were, Kushina would force me to play more with Menma and Karin than with Naruto. Also, Kushina would keep Sasuke more focused on them.

It's not fair in my eyes. Of all the people to ignore in the world, why our own son?

A knock was heard on the door. I looked up to it, and so did Naruto. Naruto jumped up and down.

"Sausage!" He cheered.

I rolled my eyes and smirked.

"Yes, Sausage is here." I said as I walked to the door.