Old Chapter 8

~*°·°*~ POV Change, MINATO! ~*°·°*~

(Btw, this is the last chapter with Minato's POV)

Kushina has been acting...different...towards me. Over the past few days, she's been acting distant and doesn't accept my kisses as much and as grateful as she used to. She's been ignoring me, but has been spending all her time with the kids, and she has been more aggressive to Naruto.

And so has Naruto.

I've seen them arguing before. He's showing signs that the Nine Tails is taking advantage of him. His eyes turn red and his teeth grow somewhat sharp.

Both of them are changing. If something happens to me during this time, Naru may be joining me.

Something is going to happen, I can feel it. I don't know how, but something in the back of my mind tells me that today may not be a good day...

I hear a knock at the door and I groan.

"Come in, Kushina."

She carefully opens the door.

"Are you busy? I made dinner~" She said, smiling.

"No, not really. What did you make?" I asked, rubbing the sides of my temples.

"Come downstairs and you'll see." She walked off after she said it.

I sighed, and I got up out of the chair I was in. I looked at my desk and on the papers I was working on.

The divorce papers. How can I break it to her?

I really wish it didn't have to come down to this, like if there was another way to do it, but I have no choice. I'd do anything for the kids, even if it means giving up my love.

Kushina can have Menma and Karin, and I'll keep Naruto. It'll be that simple. I'm almost sure she won't decline the fact that I'm taking Naruto, but I know the divorce part will definitely bother her more than anything.

I grab the papers, a pen, and I walk out.

I walk downstairs, and Kushina has already made a plate of food for me. Hot, steamy, and ready.

Ramen.

I never had that much of an addiction to ramen as Kushina and the kids have, but it's alright.

I sit down at the island, and Kushina sits down with a bowl of ramen.

"It sure has been a while since we sat and ate alone, hasn't it, Mini~?" She poked her chopsticks on my chest.

The corners of my mouth lifted slightly, and I made a soft chuckle.

"Yeah, it sure has been."

We sit in silence for a moment.

"Want to know what else we haven't done in a while?" She askes, with a flirty smirk.

"No."

She frowned. She pushed her bowl of ramen aside and she rested her elbows and her arms on the island. She rested her chest on her arms, as if to make a deal with me, but I'm not in the mood.

"Kushina, I have something I want to talk about." I said, calmly.

Even though on the inside, I was slightly panicking.

Her eyes glanced at the papers.

"Is it about these?" She picked up the papers.

I reached out for them, but she pulled her arm back to where I couldn't reach. She looked at the papers, and her frown appeared once again.