ʚ sᴇʀᴇɴᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ - ʀɪsɪɴɢ ʀɪᴠᴀʟʀʏ ɞ

Just have this while I fix Relived my life.

-fem reader
-serena is an idiot here
-cringe

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

"A COLD???"

Y/n's eyes were growing heavy, until a person just barged in her house. It was ash, her brother, younger brother. He bought some friends with him."HEY! DON'T JUST SLAM THE DOOR OPEN WITHOUT KNOCKING!" "o-oh sorry!" He said while scratching his head. Y/n noticed the honey blonde girl glaring at her with a angry expression.

"Oh, where are my manners! I'm Y/n!" She stuck out her hand for serena to shake, serena declined by cocking her head to the side. The blonde boy in the back went to the front. "Nice to meet you! I'm clemont!"

The other blonde little girl gasped and kneeled in front of Y/n, "you're a keeper! Please take care of my brother!" "K-keeper?" Y/n asked with a hint of  but mainly confusion, "BONNIE!, I TOLD YOU TO STOP THIS A MILLION TIMES!!" Clemont picked up 'bonnie' with a robot arm. Y/n chuckled a bit.

"I'm going up to my room, ash, Everyone make yourselves at home!" Y/n said sweetly, then gave serena a cat smirk. Serena was pipping hot mad. "Well c'mon guys, let's train! We have a pokémon field in our backyard.", everyone nodded in agreement.

☆彡

After 15 minutes of training, ash got bored, he thought about battling his sister. " Hold on! I'll get Y/n!", ash sprinted upstairs to Y/n's room, "Aye sis! Wanna battle?" "Sure, uh just let me prepare." Ash went downstairs. "Alright..who should I choose?".

☆彡

"Alright I'm here." Y/n said and yawned after. "Oh and make it a double battle, I want a challenge, 2 v 1 to be exact." She insisted. "Who's the other challenger?" Y/n pointed at serena. "M-me?" "Yes you!" "Yeah, serena! Let's do it! And we'll win it!" "U-uh ok!"

"Alright, I'm counting on you, Go! GOODRA!" Y/n yelled and threw a white and red capsule. A string of blue light shone from the ball to indeed reveal a goodra.

"...Go! sylveon!" The blonde sent out an eeveelution called sylveon. "I'm counting on you, buddy!" Ash sent out Pikachu. "Even though you're my brother ash, I'm not holding back." Y/n's smirked face turned to a more serious expression.