🌺 ᴇᴍʙᴇʀ sᴘʟᴀsʜ - ᴘᴋᴍɴ: sᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴏɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 🌺

OUIIIII NEW YEARS SPECIAL AND IT'S 4:33 IN THE MORNING

★彡

New years, the first day of the year and one of the favorite holidays that the Alola region likes to celebrate the most, this year, Y/n bought a firework that had a surprise design, even she didn't know what the design was.

"Y/n!~ have you bought the fireworks?" Moon ran to her and asked, "Yep! It's pretty heavy, can I borrow Gladion for a moment?" She strained a little, but felt the box lighten as Gladion took the other side. "Ah, thanks!"

"See you two at the party tonight!" Moon waved and left them alone.

Y/n and Gladion took the box to the shore, and wiped the sweat off of their foreheads, "thanks for the help, 'Ladion." She thanked him, "anytime." He replied.

★彡

Since Christmas is over, Y/n took down her tree and boxed all the decorations and the tree.

She gets her house ready with various decorations for new year's, such as party streams, of course, fireworks.

★彡

It was already night time by the time she was done, she lit the tiki torches on the beach as she put the fireworks at the end of the path, but not too close to the water.

She put some sparklers on a stand and a match box on the side.

★彡

After she got prepared, she texted her friends.

Slay queen 💅

Members: Y/n, Moon, Sun, Lillie, Mallow, Sophocles, Kiawe, Gladion, Ash

Y/n: 10:12 PM
YALW PARTY'S READU
READY*

Gladion: 10:14 PM

Why can I hear your voice
everytime you send something here.

Mallow: 10:14 PM

I'm on my way!

Lillie: 10:15 PM

I'm coming with my brother now ^^

Sophocles: 10:17 PM

I'm working on smthn rn, it may take a while

Kiawe: 10:19 PM

I'm running an errand for someone, I'll be a bit late.

Sun: 10:20 PM

YALL HELP
ROWLET GOT STUCK IN A JAR

Moon: 10:21 PM

Deserved, that mf poked my eye

Ash: 10:23 PM

NAGANADEL CAME BACK

★彡

Y/n chuckled at her friends' behavior, they were quite amusing to her, she prepared the last details, and the equipment for the games.

After a while, everyone came and she started the party.

★彡

First game: charades.

The first player was Moon, she picked her word and made a pair of ears with her hands, Ash immediately raised his hand, "Is it Pikachu?!" He answered, and he was right!

The second player was Ash, he picked his word and hugged Pikachu like a log, Y/n raised her hand, "Komala!" Sha answered proudly, "Correct!" Ash smiled at her.

Third player: Mallow, she picked her word and put her hand on her hip.

"Tsareena!" Lana raised her hand, "Yep!" Mallow sat back down.

Fourth player: Kiawe, he picked up a paper to see his favorite pokémon.

He took Marowak's bone, and everyone answered in sync, "marowak." "Yep..." He sighed and sat down.

Fifth player: Y/n, she picked her word and posed in a quite elegant way, making everyone think for a little.

...

The Aether twins were the ones to speak first.

"Gardevoir!" Lillie and Gladion answered, "Yes!" Y/n nodded and sat down.

The rest of the players were really easy, so they checked the time:

11:07 PM.

"Huh... It's still quite early..." Y/n whispered in the balcony, while everyone ate downstairs.

She waited for a while before joining the others.

11:59:30 PM

"Y'all... Thanks for this year, I really enjoyed it and... I hope to spend more time with you all in the future!" Y/n beamed a smile, as the clock turns 12:00 AM, a new year has started! Thus, a new chapter of Y/n's life has unfolded...

The fireworks shoot in the sky and explode with multiple colors, Y/n watched in amazement as she sees the multiple Splashes of Ember in the sky.

Lillie and Gladion go beside her and wrap her in a hug, she was slightly confused but she hugged back, the others seeing the hug, joined them as the fireworks continued to explode in the sky.

"Thank you for this year, Alola..."

NAUUHH I'M SORRY FOR THE HIATUS, I'LL TRY AND WRITE MORE 😭😭😭