🌺 ɪᴅᴏʟ x ᴘᴏᴋᴇ́ᴍᴏɴ 🌺

The title that i have is to long- here it is below-

Moon x Dawn x Reader x Serena x Lillie

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Thank you..."

"AAAAAAHH!!" all the girls screamed when they all saw the clock, they we're participating in a contest called 'Pokémon: Idolized Heart!!'

"WE'RE GONNA BE LATE! MY HAIR IS A MESS! PIPLUP! USE BUBBLE BEAM!" "Piplup!!" The water type fired a beam of bubble to Dawn's hair.

Y/n calmed down and did things with patience, "Everyone calm down!" Everyone stopped their rampage, "the contest doesn't start until 12:00 PM, and it's only like 8:24 AM. "

~⚘~⚘~⚘~⚘~⚘~⚘~⚘~

They were in the dressing room.

"Alright girls! It's only 10:03 AM, let's get ready!" Y/n cheered, everyone agreed.

Y/n wants some free time first, so she exited the rook where the other girls we're at, and went to a large empty area.

"Jirachi.." She took out a master ball, "What should I do?" She uttered, "jira? Jirachichi!" It squealed, "hey Y/n?" She heard someone and immediately returned her Jirachi.

Y/n turned around, "oh hey Lillie.." "Y/n! Y/n!" She continuously yelled her name until Lillie got close to Y/n and held her hand.

"I'M SO SCARED! WHAT SHOULD I DO!?" "W-what!?- you were enjoying yourself a moment ago!" "I KNOW!! BUT I'M SCARED!" Y/n sighed and hugged her while caressed her hair.

"It'll be fine.. Don't worry.." Y/n said reassuring her then Lillie pulled away and dragged Y/n out of the area to the dressing room.

(pick your own outfits, idgaf)

After their makeup, it was now 11:45 AM, "IT'S ALMOST TIME!!" Dawn, Lillie and Y/n screamed, Moon was rather nervous and Serena was just excited.

5 minutes had passed, Y/n was doing some final touches on her costume, Serena kept comforting Moon and telling her it's gonna be ok.

10 minutes had passed again, Y/n and everyone else were walking to the stage, then the team rocket member: Jessie, came up to them, "Look you little rats! Me and gorgeist are gonna win this! So go ahead and lose!" She threatened, then Y/n spoke back, "I think it's best for you to let your guard up rather than down." Jessie stomped away.

~⚘~⚘~⚘~⚘~⚘~⚘~⚘~

Y/n was positioned as the the front and her partner was An Espeon and an Umbreon, Moon's partner was Primarina, Dawn's partner was Piplup, for Serena it was her Delphox, and Lillie's partner was her Alolan Ninetales.