🌼 ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsᴇᴛ - ɢʟᴀᴅɪᴏɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 🌼

I have fallen for gladion again EEHHEHREH~
3nd person!
Champion reader AU!

-hehhhh y'all know me, angst-y gurl
-i just wanna empty my drafts asap rn
-it's cringe from the original gladion beware
-fluff-ish end, promise

"What did I do to deserve you?"

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Y/n was lying in bed when suddenly her phone was opened with someone calling, she didn't know the number but decided to answer it anyway.

"H-hello? Who is this?" Y/n asked, "Hello, is this the champion Y/n L/n?" The people on the the phone answered. "Uhm...yes?" "Good, let me get my inspector on the phone, ma'am we got her in contact.......... Hello, hello, dear Y/n..~" A more feminine voice replied.

Her eyes turned wide as she recognized the voice, "Lady... lusamine..?" "Ahaha!~ I'm glad you still remember me!" "Impossible.. You died inside the ultra wormhole!" "Oh dear Y/n, do not speak the past, focus on the future!", Y/n hung up the number, and dialed her closest friend, Gladion.

Ring..

Ring..

Ring..

*click*

"Oh, hey Y/n what's up?" He asked through the phone. "... Come here immediately, I have something to tell you.." She answered hesitantly. ".. Alright." He hung up.

She dropped her phone, and waited impatiently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Y/n I'm here." He entered her house and sat beside her. "What's wrong?" "Remember...When Lady lusamine, died in ultra space?" "Yes, I do..what of it?" "...she's alive."

The door was forced open by the Aether guards from the Aether foundation, they startled both Y/n and gladion. "W-what are you doing?!" She screeched.

The guards charged at Y/n, tackling her to the ground, "Oof!- L-let me- mph! Mmhm.." Her arms were growing limp, eyelids growing heavy.

"No! Y/n-..!" Gladion yelled in the background, for the both of them, everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They both woke up in a somewhat familiar laboratory. Y/n screamed in agony and pain as soon as she woke up, her screams were muffled, due to her being trapped in a cylinder with water inside, Gladion did the same.