☄️ ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ - ᴀsʜ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ☄️

Possible TW: major character death, blood
¡ SUN AND MOON POKÉMON SERIES !
3rd person.

"See you in the next life, Satoshi-kun!"

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

"No.. Nonononono.. They.. Can't.. They can't die here.." Ash mumbled to himself repeatedly as Y/n laid in his arms in the brink of death, They were training for the first pokémon league in alola, when Y/n accidentally got hit with counter from lycanroc, from when they thought their gardevoir was fainted.

~Flashback~

"Gardevoir, use shadow ball!" "Lycanroc, use stone edge!" "Garde!" "No! Gardevoir!" They ran towards their gardevoir, because she was battling to much, she was still holding on, "Counter!" "You battled great gardevoir... Return..!-" "Y/N!! WATCH OUT!" They got hit after gardevoir got back in her pokéball. "Y-Y/n!!".

~end of flashback~

"Y/n! You gotta stay with me! Don't die yet! I need you!" Ash yelled to them while sprinting to the nearest hospital, with a severely injured Y/n on his back, Y/n was struggling to breathe, due to them getting hit near where their lungs and heart were, but their left eye was directly hit.

Ash's words we're inaudible and fading in and out.

...

Will it end like this..?

...

Yes.

...

Or will it...?

...

They arrived at the hospital. "ANYONE PLEASE, THEY NEED HELP!" "A-Ash.." "Y/n..! Don't worry, you're gonna be fine! just stay with me here." "I-I will...".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't want to die yet..

I can't leave here..

I need to live..

I want to live..

I want to say goodbye to everyone before I leave..

I can't breathe..

My heart aches..

I can't see clearly..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The holter monitor that was supposed to tell Y/n heart rate, had a straight line and a long beep was following it, " N-no.. No... Nonono.. Please..! Y/n..?" Ash held their motionless hand that was covered in blood.

"hello, ash!"

A mysterious yet innocent voice said.

"W-who's there?!"

"you've already forgotten me?"

It was Y/n's consciousness.

"Y-y/n?.."

"You've entered my consciousness, you were sent here for one thing."

"What is it..?"

Y/n held out a pokéball, a mega and key stone.

"I am entrusting you with my gardevoir."

A tear rolled down Y/n's cheek, knowing that this'll be their final moment with Ash... Or is it..?

"さようなら...今のとこ.."

"... 今のところ..?待って..!--"

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

I feel like i fucked this up real bad cuz i mostly read these with the reader dying, i wanna try it out for this one, this was shit asf, but i promise I'll re-write it soon (i won't, cuz im writing a sequel for this). I HESITATED TO UPLOAD THIS BC I THOUGHT YALL WOULDN'T LIKE IT, I HOPE YOU DID

-Finn <3

Word count: 471

Edited: 10-20-23