🌼 ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ - ɢᴏʜ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 🌼

Inspired by the song 'with you' by imperfect storm
2nd person!
Dunno if its really inspired-
Angst ---> fluff

"I'll go anywhere if I'm with you."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

You were best friends with chloe: the professor's daughter, you helped him with some research on legendary pokémon, this time he asked you to catch a pokémon called vulpix, the Ice kind.

It was from the alola region, it was really far away, you need a plane, he booked one for you, and it leaves in 3 days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After you came back and took care of the incubated the vulpix egg, you came across a familiar face, and another who is faintly painted on your memory, "Ash!" You ran towards him and tackled him, and you both fell to the ground.

"Oh, hello!, you seem awfully familiar to me, Don't say your name, I wanna guess!" You sprang your arms around, "s-sure, you seem familiar to me also, don't say yours to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You both had a finger on your chin, with narrowed eyes, "Wait... GOH?!" "Y/N?!" you both finally remembered, after all these years, you were reunited, like the promise you made as kids.

"HOW ARE YOU?!" You both yelled with sparkles on your eyes, Ash was on the side, feeling left out. "Remember mew?! I CAUGHT IT!!" You grabbed a pokéball, "WHAT?! SERIOUSLY!?!" he screeched, "LET ME SEE IT!!" "out you go! Mew!" A cat-like pokémon bursts out of the capsule.

"Mreww?" It squealed, "IT'S REALLY MEW!!" He tried to grab it but it charged up with a rock throw, "Goh! Watch out!" You pushed him to the side, you were now targeted, you covered your face with your arms and braced for impact.

"Y/n!" Ash and goh both yelled, "are you ok?!" "I'm fine, it's just.. A little scratch.. Nothing I can't handle.." "What's all this yelling about?- Y/n!" Chloe entered the room.

"What do you mean it's just a scratch?! That wound looks worse than a scratch!" Chloe advises, but you ignored her and grabbed mew's pokéball, "mew.. Return.." You called back the pokémon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were taken to another room, to treat your wounds, "Y/n, didn't my dad tell you to not release mew to other people?" "It's goh, I know him.. He's my childhood friend.." "Goh is still new to mew, that's why it's not comfortable with him."

You closed one eye shut and winced at the stinging,
"Does it hurt?" Chloe asked, ".. A little bit.." ".. Why did you do that?" "Do what?.." "Why did you take the rock throw?" ".. I just wanted to protect him.. I've liked him for quite sometime when we were kids.. It hurt me more to see him get hurt.."