2

Carla

I wake up to the sunlight streaming through the room, with a horrible headache from the night before. I opened my eyes with difficulty, and I noticed at that moment that the bed I was in must not have been mine, or else I had changed it during the night, and it was at that moment that a smell of perfume, that perfume I know more than well, it had intoxicated my nostrils during my night of madness with the Monegasque driver, and I understood.

"No, no, no, no, no," I whisper while turning my face to my side, seeing a completely asleep Charles Leclerc, his hair in a mess, make him once again irresistible. "Don't tell me I've been fooled a second time," I beg in a low voice, hoping for an answer to fall from the sky to tell me that what I think is not the reality of things, that it's all just a misunderstanding. I let my body fall onto the bed, which wake Charles up who was still sleeping next to me.

"Why are you up so early, you need to recuperate after the night you just had," he said to me, letting the doubts take more and more space in my mind.

"Leclerc? "I call to him.

"Mmm," he replies again with his eyes closed.

"Be honest with me and tell me if we've slept together again!" I ask him, panic rising in my voice.

"Nothing happened, I walked you here because you couldn't remember your room number," he tells me as I let out a breath of relief.

"Thanks God," I breath.

"What will be your reaction if something happen between us ?" he asks to me, his eyes closed, letting me know that he can fall in sleep at any moment.

"I don't know maybe disgust but also pride," I confess to him, my eyes glued at the ceiling.

"Pride ?" he asks me completly lost.

"Yes, proud of you because you wouldn't have been a coward this time, I didn't wake up in a bed you left unattended," I confess.

"I don't usually sleep with someone, or at least not until I wake up, but last night was an exception, you were drunk and I wasn't going to let you sleep on a sofa," he says and I laugh.

"How gallant you can be," I exclaim ironically. "You'll never change Leclerc, you seem to want to stay a bastard all your life, but don't come crying on my brother's shoulder when you're in trouble after accidentally impregnating some poor girl who's fallen for your game," I tell him before getting up from his bed, retrieving my dress, heels and bag and heading for the door.

"I would change Clara," I hear him say almost inaudibly.

"I don't care Leclerc, I've told you what I think but I don't care what you do, it's none of my business," I reply before walking out of hiis room and heading for mine.

"Don't tell me I just saw the young and beautiful Carla Sainz leaving the room of the womanizer Charles Leclerc!" Lando exclaims behind my back, which stops me in my tracks.

"Jesus ! Don't scare me like that milky boy !" I exclaim trying to have a normal breath, my hand on my heart.

"You should be careful Carla, Charles is a ladies' man, and what the hell are you doing in his shirt?" he asks as he looks down at my outfit and I do the same.

"I guess he helped me change so I wouldn't sleep in his sheets in a dress," I reply.

"Did you have sex?" my friend asks.

"No, I've been tricked once and that's already one too many," I admit and then I see a smile appears on his lips at my words.

"Fine, go change and I'll wait for you to go eat," he says with a wink.