9

Charles

It was qualifying day, but since I left the cosy apartement of my little Sainz I can't take my mind off her, she is in my head all day, every hours, every minutes, every seconds and I can't blame her, this little piece of woman makes my head spin but unfortunately the fact that she is in my thoughts is not right towards my good friend and teammate Carlos. I tried to get her out of my head, out of my thoughts, but nothing works, she stays in my minds. Her perfume, her fingers, her touch, her lips, her hypnotizing eyes, I remember each of her moles, each of her little stretch marks, I remember her and her body, each of her moans, and just as I remember that sweet sound a proud smile took place on my lips, so I walked around the paddocks with a stupid smile, but it was stronger than me, and now Carla Reyes Sainz was inked in my thoughts, in my head and in me.

"Mate why are you so smiling today ?" a spanish accent asks me, and I start to laugh slightly with embarrassment, uncomfortable to have to face Carlos when my thoughts were only about his little sister and the torrid moments I spent with her earlier this week.

"Mate how are you ?" I ask him, trying to forget Carla, well, at least for few minutes, just during the time of my little discussion with his brother.

"I'm fine, Carla called me earlier, so I'm in a happy mood but as I see I'm not the only one," he tells me as he nudges my side, as I look away from him.

"Oh I'm happy for you mate, and how is she ?" I ask him, really wanting to know.

"Since when do you want to know how is my little hermana ?" he asks me in a little laugh.

"Oh well...," it's my only answer, didn't preparing and finding a good answer at his question.

"I'm teasing you Charles, I get it, it was for politeness," he tells me all smiles as I breath in a discreet relief. "But she is fine, she looks to be in a really good mood since the start of the week, I don't know what happen to her but I'm more than happy to see her so smiling," he admits to me as a proud smile takes place on my lips, letting my gaze fall on the ground, trying to hide my expression to Carlos.

"Really ?" I ask him.

"Yeah, she had a big smile on her lips, I start to think it's because of a man, don't you think ?" he asks me as I look at him surprised by the link he did between his happy sister and a man.

"No, no I don't think so,"  I tell him stressed, scared that he finds out what happen between me and Carla.

"I think I will ask Klervie, she is her bestfriend and I'm sure she knows the reason of the beautiful smile of my little hermana !" he tells me sure of himself.

"I personnely think that you need to wait and see if your sister talks to you about a man, and don't push her to talk to you now, maybe it's only the beginning of a love story and she wants to take it slow," I answer him, trying to keep him away from any possible suspicion.

"I know but I want to meet the boy who makes my little sister so happy, I have to check if he's good enough for her," he tells me.

"Mate you need to let her handle her own life, at least on few points," I tell him.

"I know but since I know that a little bastard used her just for empty his balls I'm more protective towards her," he tells me while the shame takes hold of all my being, not very proud of what I did to Carla, regretting a little bit more each day what gives me even more desire to change, to be able to be up to this small Spanish which makes me turn the head unceasingly.

"I'm sorry", I mumbled to myself.

"What do you say ?" he says to me.

"I ask you what you will do if you find this little bastard ?" I ask him.