8

Carla

I hear the sound of someone knocking at my front door, as I always feel the fingers of Charles in my hairs, what's calming me a lot, so I open my eyes and look at his peacful face, as a little smile appear on my lips, seeing him so calm, and so beautiful mesmerizes me.

"Carla Reyes Sainz I know you're here so come and open me your door," I hear the voice of my best friend scream at the other side of my front door.

"Oh shit," I whisper in full speed as I try to let go of the arms of Charles, what the concerned don't like at all.

"Come on amor, rest with me, I sleep better when I have you against me," he whispers in my ear as he tightens his grip on my waist.

"I need to open the door Charles," I reply to him as I hardly stand up, succeed to escape his arms on my waist, under several grunts from him, showing me his disagreement.

"Sweetheart," he tells me calmly as he sits up, the duvet not covering his upper body, while he doesn't take his eyes off my naked body as I try to find something to cover myself. "I could get used to this view," he tells me in a husky voice that makes my heart race.

"I take your shirt for two minutes," I tell him as I run outside my bed room.

"Sweetheart," I hear Charles screams as I buttoning his shirt, trying to cover my bare chest, once done I abruptly open my front door.

"Klervie" I say in a little breath as she looks at me all smiles, having understand I was not alone, my hairs in a big mess, having my lips still slightly swollen from the many kisses I exchanged with Charles.

"Carla in her naughty mood as I can see," she says to me all smiles, amused by the situation.

"I'm not don't say bullshit," I say, perfeclty knowing that the both of us don't believe me.

"A new man shirt in your collection, is that always the ones from Charles or you decided to change ?" she asks me as she comes in my appartement.

"Oh well," I start.

"Cute string, you need to give me the reference," she tells me as I laugh a little bit but I stop pretty fast as I see her going towards my bedroom, but I don't have time to stop her that she opens the door.

"I'm more than ready for a second round sweetheart," says Charles, thinking it was me but he immediatly blushes as he sees my bestfriend instead of me.

"Carla Reyes Sainz, don't say me it's a naked Charles Leclerc in your bed ?" Asks me Klervie as she turns her gaze towards me, as I play with my rings a little embarass laugh escaping my lips.

"It's not what it's look like," I tell her as I see Charles covering his upper body with my duvet.

"You both are really something else, it's pretty cute," exclaims Klervie with pure happiness for me and the Monegasque.

"Oh we're not together," I tell her.

"I know, you would have told me cutie, but seeing you both sleeping in secret is cute, so I don't bothering you for a long time because mister the driver seems pretty excited to do something else than sleep, so I'll just take my laptop that I left here the other day and I will let you do your dirty things," she tells us as I blush a lot, avoiding the gaze of Charles on me.

"I'm sorry," I tell her feeling bad she can't rest more time at mine.

"I'm the one who supposed to be sorry cutie, so don't need to feel bad for me, I will come back when your charming prince left your apartement, you have a lot of things to tell me," she says to me as she caresses my cheek with her tumb.