10

Carla

It's was more than early in this monday morning when a double knock at my front door take me out of my peaceful sleep, as I decided to acting like I hear nothing I hear it again, so I go out of my comfy bed, didn't take time to put my slippers and go in the direction of my front door, putting no lights in my apartement as it will kill my tired eyes. As I arrive in front of my door I take the handle in my hand and open it a little bit, didn't even asking myself who can be at the other side, too tired to think about it, but I was more than surprise to see a man with a hood on his head, and a big suitcase at his side, stands in front of me and at the moment I open my door he raises his gaze to look into mine.

"Charles ?!" I ask him with a little voice as I'm not completly awake.

"Amor," he says in a soft tone as I see him relax, his cute smile on his beautiful lips as his little dimples appear on his cheeks.

"What are you doing here ?" I ask him soflty, as I'm completly lost by his presence at my door in the middle of the night.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up ?" he asks me with his sorry expression.

"Yeah you did but it's nothing Charles," I tell him as I don't want him to feel guilty.

"I'm sorry it was not my attention," he confesses to me as I see him lower his face to the floor, but I take a closer step to him, placing my hand on his jaw, caressing his cheek with my tumb.

"It's nothing, I didn't sleep well so it's okay," I tell him with a real smile, and lying a little bit about my sleep but I hate to see him with a guilt expression on his cute angel face.

"I wanted to see you, I missed you a lot," he tells me in a low voice as he's scared of my answer or my reaction, so I decid to take an other step close to him, and rise on tiptoe before placing my lips on his for a soft, and reassuring kiss, what's relaxing a lot, and he don't waste more time to place on of his hand on my cheek and the other on my the back of neck, taking me more close to him, as he don't even try to hide how much he missed my kisses, my touch or just me, he lets me feel all that just through his gentle touch and his fabulous lips. "You can't even imagine how much I missed you amor," he tells me as he rests his forehead against mine.

"I miss you too Charles, but what are you doing with your suitcase, do you rest here for few days ?" I ask him with a smile on my lips.

"Oh, euhm, no, not really, I was just a little too impatient to see you again that I didn't stop by my place before coming here," he tells me, placing one of his hand on the back of his neck, feeling a little bit embarrass about his revelation, what I find more than cute and sweet.

"It's really cute Charles, so don't be embarrass about it," I tell him as I see him relax, and I let a little kiss on his lips before placing my hand on his, and he wasted no time in tightening his grip on my hand, and I realized that doing so had made him realize what was happening, that all this was not a dream but reality.

"Did I dream ?" he whispers to himself, scaning my all body as I juste smile sincerely.

"You don't dream pretty boy," I whisper to him as he can hear how happy I am at this moment.

"I'm so lucky," he whispers back as he places his two arms around my shoulders, pressing me against his chest as I wrap my arms around him, and feel his lips on the top of my head, letting a warm kiss. "I'm the luckiest man in this world," he whispers to himself as I continue to smile.

"Do you want to come in ?" I ask in a little tone, as I was alsmot ready to fall back in sleep simply because of his warm and rassuring arms around me, feeling more safe here than in any other places in this world.