5

Charles

The Sainz left the family home few minutes ago, and as we close the front door they all turn to me, looking at me with big smile and hopes in their eyes.

"She is the sweetest girl I never meet," says my Mom with full hope in her eyes.

"She's something else," adds Lorenzo.

"I like her a lot, and you don't like to hate her so much," tells Arthur all smiles.

"Can you stop to think she will be the one who will change me, I don't like the fact she feels the pressure you put on her," I admit to them.

"You look like a cute couple during the all meal mon chérie," adds my mom.

"But we're not, we hate each other so please stop what you're doing," I tell them.

"I don't believe you, you can't even take your hands off her body !" Exclaim my big brother and I freeze at his words.

"Is it true ?" asks my mom with excitement in her voice.

"Mom, can you let Carla alone, she will not be the one, she didn't even want to do that and you can't force her," I tell her.

"You look at her with sparks in your eyes mon chérie, I see hope in her," she tells me sincerely.

"We three see this new light in your eyes Charles, you can try to deny it but we know what we all see," says Arthur.

"Can you give up please," I tell them as I decide to go outside but my brother follows me.

"You need to have her skin under yours right ?" Asks Lorenzo to me.

"I just trying to calm her, she was really stress to meet you, well proprely," I say to him.

"We both know it's was not just an help for calm her with her stress, it was something different and it's okay Charles, I don't understand why you don't accept the fact you need to feel her body against you or at least her skin," he tells me sincerely.

"I just don't understand why I need to feel her warm skin, that's never happen to me before her and I'm scared, scared of what will happen but especially scared to hurt her for the second time," I admit to my brother who listen to me calmly, but I can see a little light of joy in his eyes, and this light is because of the fact that I talk about Carla like I never talk about a girl, but aslo because I speak to him with my open heart.

"You care about her, right ?" he asks me.

"Of course I do," I tell him like an evidence.

"It's cute to see you like that, that's give us hope," he tells me.

"It's not necessary to have hope on me and her Lo," I tell him.

"You already say that Charles, you repeat this again and again, but don't need to repeat that she feels not comfortable with that, she says to me during the meal," he admits to me, as I'm little surprised that she tells him how she feels but I'm happy she did it.

"She admits it to you ?" I ask him.

"Yes she did, but I can't lose the hope I put in her," he tells me.

"She says to you that she will be not the person who will change me so why you keep hope ?" I ask him with a tired tone.

"I can't lose hope when I see that you already start to change, you start to become better Charles, and I know it's because of her, you see her after a long time and there is two weeks," he tells me sure of him.