4

Carla

I wake up by the sound of a piano. I open my eyes, looking at the room where I've just sleep for the night, a beautiful bed room with an relaxing vibes, the smell of the parfum of the Monegasque filled the room, letting me know that the driver taking care of me during the night, taking me to bed as I fell asleep against his body in the bath, in the warm water of the foam that Charles had kindly prepared for me last night. I decided to leave the bed, to leave the room and to go towards the soft sound of the piano that I had been looking at with excitement, excitement to be able to hear my enemy play it, knowing that he could play it perfectly.
I found myself in the living room, making face to his back, him seatting at his piano, letting his fingers dance against the instrument.
I decided to walk to him calmly, not wanting to disturb him and make him stop playing, too admiring the piece he was playing, also admiring the muscles of his back contracting at times, making the scene even sexier than before.

Then, unexpectedly, the floor began to crack, stopping Charles, who turned his face towards me, raised his gaze from my feet to my eyes, a smile on his lips.

"I could get used to seeing you waking up in my shirts," he said, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"And your underpants," I added, slightly lifting up the shirt he had to put on me for the night, a very different shirt from the one I put on myself last night before entering the bath.

"I didn't want you to have to sleep in wet clothes," he told me tenderly.

"I appreciate the gesture, it's sweet of you, I thank you," I thank him with a small smile, drawing me closer to him as he does not take his eyes off me for a single second.

"My shirts fit you better than me, Miss Sainz," he told me, smiling, as once I reached his level he tilted his head back, wanting to keep his gaze fixed on me, and I then decided to put my hands on each sides of his sweet face.

"Will you stop flirting with me one day Leclerc?" I asked him, lowering my gaze towards his, biting my lower lip.

"I can't, it's stronger than me," he replied, turning his face slightly, kissing the palm of my hand tenderly.

"I didn't know you could play piano so well," I confess to him sincerely, feeling my heart reacting more than it should by his brief previous action.

"I try to be better every time I play but that's don't work," he admits to me.

"I find it perfect, it was amazing, if I can be wake up like this every morning I will be the most happy girl in the all world," I say to him, thinking that hear piano at your wake up put you in a good day.

"I can play for you if you want," he says to me with an happy face.

"You will lost patience," I say to him in a little laugh.

"I will not, I love playing piano and if you love it so I can play it everymorning for you," he tells me, sure of himself.

"I will not wake up at yours every mornings Leclerc, I'm not even supposed to be here to be  honest, but I'm more than happy to know that your fingers are good at many things," I tell him, with a naughty tone in my voice for the second part of my sentence.

"Oh Jesus Carla, you can't say stuff like this," he confesses to me, trying to control himself.

"I prefer to did it now than in front of your family. I will be to scared to speak at your mother, imagine she understands what we had did, imagine one of your brothers say something without noticing it, we will be in a big shit, me more than you, Carlos will want to kill me for having sex with his teammate," I tell him, showing him my insecurities and my fears.