7

Charles

I was just arrived in front of her appartement door, trying to hide my excitement before knock at her door. I decided to knock after few minutes standing in front of her home.

"I'm coming !" she yells at the other side of the door, and I don't need to wait two minutes to see the door open in a large movement. "Oh hey," she says to me as I analyse her body with my eyes, her body only covered with a towel, letting me know that she was late.

"Hey, how are you ?" I ask her all smiles, more than happy to see her.

"I'm fine, but really really late, I'm so sorry, we just drink a little bit too much yesterday with Klervie," she says to me as she lets me come in her appartement.

"It's fine, don't worry, I'm early so you have all your time," I admit as I follow her in her home.

"Oh thanks God," she breaths as I see her going in her bedroom, as I stop my walk in the living room, not wanting to be too oppressive with her, but she turns to me, looking at me surprised. "What are you doing ?" she asks me.

"Oh, well I'll wait you here, I don't want to go in your privacy," I tell her, as my cheeks blush a little bit, and I pass my hand in the back of my neck.

"You're not a Saint pretty boy, come in, it's not like you've never seen every inch of my body," she says to me as I laugh a little bit at her words.

"I can't say no to this offer," I tell her as I put my hands on each sides of her waist as I hear her laugh.

"Yeah, I will be surprised if you said no," she says to me as I place a little kiss on her naked neck.

"I'm obssessed by your amazing body, I can't control it," I tell her and she goes away of me, and walk in her bathroom. "Argh," I complain as I can't feel her body under my hands.

"I need to get ready pretty boy, so I'm sorry for you but you need to take off your hands of me" she tells me with a cute wink, as I come sitting in her bed, making face at her in her bathroom.

"My mom is excited to see you, she can't stop herself to send me texts to be sure you will be there," I confess to her.

"She is so cute, I'm pretty excited to see her, she was really sweet with me the other day," she tells me with joy in her voice, what's give me happiness.

"I have the feelings that everybody who meets you fall under your charm," I admit to her as I don't break my contemplation of her, her body, her cute angel face, just her.

"Well not everybody, you don't fall under my charm, we hate each other so you're the only one who resists at my angel face," she tells me with a teasing smirk on her lips, as she did her hair, letting them fall on her back, brushing her curtain bangs.

"I do, I just fucked up that's it," I admit to her, not proud of me, about what I did to her.

"Okay my hair are done," she says more for herself than me as she comes in the rooms, avoiding my answer.

"You are beautiful," I tell her honestly and as she passes in front of me, placing a little kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you pretty boy, you're in good shape today," she says to me as she goes in her dressing, and I follow her, as I let myself fall against the wall of her dressing, admiring her.

"Thank you but you're in better shape," I admit to her.

"Oh well I'm not really agree with you, I feel bloated after all the ice cream and wine I consumed last night, I fell like a little mama," she admits to me as I see her places her hands on her belly.