chapter 1

𖡹 Why so formal? 𖡹

"Mishi wake up!! "Says Mash while Continusly slapping mishi in her face

"*grab mash and put it inside her pillow* stop bothering me to throw u out of my house mash~" mishi says in her sleepy voice. "If you're not waking up I'm going to leave u, give me miraculous " mash says. Mishi immediately wake up and says "don't talk shit like this again oky?? " mishi says as mash hummed in response "and don't show your attitude to your master remember it? " added mishi "I'm jk oky ? " mash says. After one hour.
"Why you always late mishi? " says luci " sorry for this time but cya!! " mishi says while running out of her big mansion towards her car. Arrived to school, "can you please move aside? " mishi says while confused why is here so much ppl. "Oh can u please tell me one thing " one of the girl whose grabbing the mic in her hand asking something to ladybug "oh so mar-lady bugs here..... So much famous girl.. " mishi turn around with smirk and start walking to back side of school. *looks at her watch* wtf!! I'm gonna be late!! " mishi shouted as she start running to back wards fastly cause only 5 minutes were remained to bell rings. She was running until she bumped into someone "ouch-" mishi says and stands up quickly rubbing her butt, "well you should have watch your steps dude " misho added as the person in front of her rose his brow "srsly? You was running in the wrong way " the boy says "oh f off I don't have much time " mishi says as she entered her school and was successful to enter her class before bell rings. "Hello " Adrien says as mishi jumped in suprise "w-what are u doing here-? " mishi asked "us forgot u were sitting in my seat some seconds ago " Adrien says with smile "oh fr -  Désolé (sorry) " mishi awkwardly smiled and sat next to alya "I'm noticing you're being clumsy since lady bug and cat noir kiss " alya says putting her hand on mishi's shoulder. As alya says 'kiss' word both Marinette and Adrien cough at the same time. Mishi looked at mari with smirk "oh it's not like that - I don't like super heroes and yeah I don't like cat noir either, he's way to flirty and even kiss so many freaking gurls in their hands way to clingy I even don't know  if they wash their hands or not eww" mishi says "I never thought that before omg" Adrien think to himself.

In Caféteria

"R u ok? " asked nino "what will happen to me? " mishi ask with frowned her brow "like you're being acting like Marinette I've caught u so many times " nino added "oh cut it out, she way to different, every boy die for her, her blue hair, two nerdy pony tails, clumsiness, loves to design, and you're messing with a goddess " mishi says while making dreaming face. "Oh stop it you're making me blush mishaliya" mari says while covering off her face "r u fr? Like do u think am lesbian? " mishi says while making judging face. "Oh you two please cut it out, like break is going to over in next 5 minutes " alya says. "Well where is Adrien? " mishi asked "well dude god knows*chuckle* " says alya "hey!! Kim!! Come here!! " mishi shouted. "Go boy your new crush is calling u for the first time " says ivan
"Yeah-what do u want mishaliya~" asked kim. "Oh did u see Adrien by chance? " asked mishi while her friends already left her quietly "*pissed* no why would I saw him when he always with you, like a hungry puppy! " kim says in harsh voice, mishi got up and grab kim by his collar "watch... Your.... Mouth..... Don't speak like this to me... I'm not your maid.... *leave his collar*this was so low of you " mishi says while darken her eyes staring at kim's soul straight.