Chapter 8

A/N: I'm happy that I'm back and also my papers are finally over!! , just pray that your author get good marks .
  ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‘⸊ˎ

                     "It's not like that "

Mishaliya was sitting in her seat in the class alone.
Just then Adrian enter the classroom. "Pl-mishaliya ? , what are you doing alone in the class? , it's break " Adrian said making his way towards Mishaliya.

"Mish-" Adrian stopped as he touch Mishaliya's shoulder. "Mishaliya are you okay? " Adrian asked. "Yeah, I'm alright, for what do you come in the class?, do you want anything? " asked Mishaliya while forcing to smile.

"No... I just come here for a while to pick a call from my father but he didn't attend the call " Adrian said with a small smile.

Mishaliya weakly stand up and remove Adrian's hand from her shoulder. "You're hot, do u have fever? " Adrian asked worriedly as he put his hand on forehead of Mishaliya.

"You have so much fever!, let's go to hospital " Adrian said as he was stopped by mishaliya. "Adrian, I can go, and I'm fine, thank you " Mishaliya said as she made her way to door way just then-

She

Collapse

To

The

Ground.

"Mishaliya?! " Adrian rush towards mishaliya as he carried her into bridle style, going out of the classroom to school's hospital.

"Hey, isn't it Adrian? " alya asked Marinette as Marinette shifted her gaze to Adrian. "Yeah, he is, but whom he's carrying? " Marinette asked, as Nino eyes grow wide , "he's carrying mishaliya" as Nino said mishaliya name Marinette again look towards Adrian side but he wasn't in there means he had enter the school's hospital.

Adrian put Mishaliya on the bed "what happened to her? " the nurse asked " J'ai (ma'am) , she had high fever, as she stand up and walk 3 steps and then collapsed into the ground " Adrian explains. "Oh, okay, you have to leave as maybe it can be female privacy issue " as the nurse said this Adrian first hesitant , look at mishaliya, nodded and then left from there, as the nurse carefully removes the sweater she was wearing and then start checking mishaliya up.

Adrian went out as he was meet by Marinette, Alya and Nino "what happened to mishi? " Marinette asked in worried tune. "She had high fever, and then she faint" Adrian said as he sat on the bench. "Bro, are you worried? " asked Nino after 2 minutes , Adrian look at Nino " af course I am, she's my best friend " Adrian said in little little harsh voice making alya and Marinette look at him with shock expression.

After 20 minutes
Nurse came out "who's with Mishaliya? " she asked as all four stands up "we" they four said "you, Adrian, come with me " the nurse said as Adrian left with her while other three watch standing there shocked.

Adrian enter the room w nurse as he saw Mishaliya wearing dots hospital outfit. "W-what happened to her? " asked Adrian as he move his gaze towards the nurse. "Her whole body have blue+purple marks, she's been beaten up by someone, she have high fever cause of the depression " nurse said "beaten her up? " Adrian said as nurse nodded.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:..*:..。o○  time skip ○o。..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Adrian place Mishaliya on her bed as he put the soft blanket above her. "Take care , Reine " Adrian said as he left from there.

1 month later

"Heyy.. Kitty " lady-mash greeted chat noir while sitting next to him on the top of effile tower. "Kitty?....... Chat noir? " lady-mash again said as she shake chat noir. Just then chat noir hug lady-mash, as lady-mash froze. "W-what happened? " lady-mash asked as she puts her hand to console him. "L-ladybug" chat noir said "ladybug what " lady-mash asked . "Ladybug is upset with me, she said a lot of hate full words to me " chat noir breaks the hug "she must be Akumatiest" lady-mash said with a smile. "No she was not, she said I'm extremely clingy, fake, flirty, pervert, bad and annoying person, I shouldn't have born " chat noir said "she can't say like this, she's so sweet"lady-mash said with frown brows

" but she did " chat noir said Mishaliya see a purple butterfly coming towards chat noir "chat noir, stop the negative thoughts please the butterfly is Coming your way " Mishaliya said standing up as Chat continue to sob and mumble things. "mishlysm!! " mishaliya said as she burn the butterfly up "sorry butterfly " mishaliya said as she sign and look at chat noir. "Chat noir, please stop, I'll talk to ladybug "

mishaliya said as chat noir weakly smile and then hug again, they start talking random things till Mishaliya's miraculous start beeping "I'll be get going, please take care and do not cry  you don't look good or handsome crying but do look while smiling " lady-mash said as she peck chat noir's hairs and flew away as chat noir smile and made his way to agreste mansion.

"Hello, auntie Sabine, is Marinette home? " asked mishaliya as Sabine hugs her and then told her that "she Is in her room " as mishaliya made her way Marinette room.

"What's with the behavior, mari? " asked mishaliya in strict tune as Mari rise her brows "chat noir was crying today's cause u insulted him, what's the point of that? " added mishaliya "huh... He's so annoying, while I was signing the girls pages , he was kissing their hands " Mari said "in this small thing, you insulted him that much, like u call him extremely clingy, fake, flirty, pervert, bad and annoying person,and shouldn't have born " mishi asked closing her arms "i-i yeah ik I said those so there is no need to explain more further, I will die " asked mari as mishi sits beside her and start giving her leacture to behave nice with chat noir.

Agreste mansion

"Did u see?, how lady-mash  was comforting me?, that's why I like her " Adrian said as plagg glup his nasty cheese. "Yeah I have seen it, thank you " plagg said dramatically making Adrian laugh. As they fall as sleep while talking.

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ───

Chapter end

Words limit =1056
Sunday
September 3/2023
A/N: hope u like it, sorry for late and small chapter, actually I was quite busy with exams, Thank you so much .